All Comments on 'Men v. Women: Oral Ability'

by MissO

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
thoughts

The Colorado "experiment" sounds like another urban legend, but I agree with the premise that with your eyes closed, it wouldn't be possible to tell the gender of the person whose mouth is on your cock. (Well, maybe the moans would make it obvious, so turn up the music?)

I love love LOVE giving head, don't use my hands, can't get enough of it.... and I have no idea why. It turns me on though (understatement), and it obviously pleases my partner!

But I don't enjoy being on the receiving end. I just don't seem able to accept that a guy might enjoy tonguing my genitals. I love my cunt, but it sure ain't pretty!

In the early days with my ex-husband, it was the only way I could cum. I think it would take an awful lot of trust to believe that my partner really wants to do it, doesn't resent the time it takes to bring me off, etc etc. I haven't been in another relationship where I had that level of trust. I would rather just suck my partner for an hour and then have a wonderful fuck when neither of us can stand it anymore. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Women are better!

Or maybe it's just me! I have had several BJ's from both men and women. I was always more stimulated by the women. Or maybe it was just that I knew that this was just the beginning of an evening of great sex. I am not bi so the man's efforts may have been just as good and I was just more stimulated bt the woman because I was aware that there would be more sex afterwards. However, men seem more inclined to keep suckin while I was cumming and they also swallowed more often than the women!

totemtotemabout 18 years ago
great

i found that it depends on how rather then gender

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bi-woman: female are better than males at cunnilingus

I am a bisexual woman and I have had many experiences with both males and females. In my opinion women are much better at cunnilingus. Do not agree with what the article says; it seems to me very strange that most of the bisexual women say that men are better at oral sex. Even according to other female friends, almost always bisexual and lesbian women are more better also than very "trained" men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One aspect of this is - after having both women and men perform oral sex on my penis - in the nature of homosexual arousal, a man's mouth on my penis is more exciting than a woman's. It is not about 'better'. Sex with another guy is itself is more erotic and stimulating to me than straight sex so it just feels better to me. Part of that is the innate homosexual contact with me has always been the taboo 'naughty' excitement of gay sex rather than 'technique' of male vs female mouths.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous