All Comments on 'Early Arrival'

by KR

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 19 years ago
Nice story of an erotic release-

Nice little vivid story! Hoping for more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love it.

You made me cum! You are amazing!

PyroPyroalmost 18 years ago
MMMmmmmm...

You have a soothingly lovely reading voice which makes your story far more appealing than it did when I read it, hearing only with my inner voice. An "aural orgasmic delight" if you will! I look forward to hearing more of these.

sig357sig357almost 18 years ago
Another good one!

Your voice is so sensuous, and you read your erotica incredibly well. This story begs us for a sequel, the rest of the story, what happened next. THANKS, again, for your lovely works!!!

a_bayou_boya_bayou_boyalmost 18 years ago
Pure delight!!

Another very erotic and stimulating work KR.... It has been awhile since I've checked the site and I was happy to find another of your audio works. Your voice mesmerizes me.. I'm hard after the first few sentences and I love spending that 10 minutes or so with you.... Thanks again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

What I most enjoyed about this piece was the subtle but clear power of the writing. Definitely makes the experience more enjoyable. (Just the right length, too).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
difference

KR -- your voice is lovely and the story well written. You must remember, though, that there is a difference in the appeal to the mind through the ears and through the eyes. I get quite a different impression in going through the story both ways. Please keep 'em going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An eargasm!

KR: I love your style of writing and the purr of your voice as you read. If even half of your stories are based on real experiences you must be in a constant state of arousal. Thanks for this submission. What happens next?!

JMc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so so erotic

So beautifully written, words and ideas that cannot fail to arouse. The story has touched an erotic nerve me and have read.it many times ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous