All Comments on 'New 'Girl' in the Office Ch. 02'

by suziboy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

Great follow-up.....I hope there will be future chapters detailing Suzi's new life.

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 18 years ago
Very Hot!

Looks like Suzi's transformation is going to be fun to follow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!!

Loved how Suzie's relationship with her boss is going and the transformation from boy to girl, can't wait to read what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes, Yes, Yes

Ooooh yessss, please take his asspussy in the office, and let some of the other managers in on it too eventually. I'm sure even some of the lady managers would like to service him and be serviced by him. dale

windstormywindstormyover 18 years ago
Mmm...mmm...mmm

If there is anything I just get off on, it's roughplay. hehehe.... Of course, I'd told you that already. But, just couldn't pass this up. lol. Love this story, hon.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!!

Loving this story, hoping this a series. I find that I want to be both characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yummy!!

I totally loved both installments and look forward to the next. I'm a closet CD and have fantasized many times about having a dominant man make me his slut. Thanx from a new fan suziboy.

Dr. Dusti LeeDr. Dusti Leeabout 18 years ago
Much better

This climax was much better than the first story. It left us all wet with nothing hard to feel. This one was much nicer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No fondling of tits?

I am big of men having tits(naturally no silicon) plot.. but cant find many such such stories.. here also there was no fondling of tits, nipples..

Gingles69Gingles69over 17 years ago
Nice Transformation

She is becoming a nice passable slut. I will enjoy reading more of this gurl's adventure. I hope there will be nastier language & male/female gang-bangs in her future.

kerbearkerbearabout 17 years ago
give me more pleasssse

To wild a story to stop please update this sooon.How much fun could stevie have with a boss like that.I can't wait to see what his boss thinks a small makeover is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good 1

Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sooo erotic!

I can't wait to read more, I'm hoping the boss has a friend or two!

How I'd love to be Steven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Office

After hours,3 floor building,had to go to the next floor down.Stairs, open door,dark except for a light on in the far corner.Went to turn it off,voices, then stop as i see an employee,no clothes,fucking another employee on the chair.The one being fucked has her arse poking back, sitting the wrong way in the chair.His cock pushing up into her as she pushes back, words yes, fuck, yes, my cock going hard, not watching where i am going, trip on a chair.He pulls back,i stand up, brave , whats going on here,dont move.Nathan the employee, standing naked,excuses, umm, i look at the girl, pantyhose around her knees,skirt lifted up,i pull my pants down,my cock hard,i walk over, push her forward, arse exposed, that will do as i push my cock into the offered hole,oh, so tight,i pull back,my cock being milked,i hear yes, as Nathan takes off,my cock sliding in and out,i grab her hips and pulll savagely back,my cock all the way in, swelling, faster, faster, i hear yes then the hole contracts, milking me, contracting, aaagh i cant help it as i fill her with my cumm, so much, splashimg out as i keep banging in and out.Finally i pull out, put my trousers back on as she turns around ,a small cock standing up between her legs,panties being pulled up, then pantyhose,i know her/him. i fuck her regularly as she is scared of losing her job,her tight arse open to me at all times.

SuZiE69SuZiE69over 14 years ago
Loved it

Oh wow, we think so alike. This is one of my favourite fantasies to be a slutty secretary to a horny boss, right down to the having to give him a blowjob under the desk every morning. Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous