All Comments on 'Soft Swing Pt. 03'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
The Next Chapter

will be called...

Full Swing Ahead

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Full Swing Ahead (cling cling, cling cling)

LOL the ship steams on. I liked this part and how you wrote it, actually got me smiling and laughing in parts and the other parts, well, 'Alrighty Now'. :)

I saw a couple errors in there, but, eh, I liked the way it flowed. You have kept the suspense going for three chapters, it hasn't felt rushed into, good Job.

I almost expected Mel to throw the rule book away at one point. LOL She didn't and hope she doesn't.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Swinging is hot

More, please

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
I Forgot

to ask.

["Define sex,"] Jeff said, interrupting.

"Ha ha ha," Max chuckled. "Ok,[ Bill,] I mean no fucking, no sucking and no eating."

is that a Murray reference? I thought it was a name mistake but then it sounded like him.

icebreadicebreadover 5 years ago
Very good.

Stay on the bus people and straight on till morning......

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Still Waiting

I have nothing against people swinging, or people writing about swinging, but if you're trying to convince me that swinging improves the sex you have with your life partner you'll need to give me a coherent reason. So far we've just had assertion, which is no substitute for argument. Specifically, having sex in front of other people is likely to be embarrassing, not erotic.

omega10omega10about 5 years ago
Great Story

Wonderfull, well written and very hot! Looking forward to Pt. 04! Don't keep us waiting too long...….

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years agoAuthor
The "BILL" was intentional...

Not Bill Murray...

It was Bill Clinton.... Jeff was saying "define sex", so Max was being sarcastic and called him "Bill" for needing to define what sex is.... It made sense to me at the time, but I think I'd originally made a reference or maybe I did, earlier, to Clinton re: his definition of sex.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years agoAuthor
Well, from personal experience

I can tell you that swinging always has made sex with my spouse better between us. But, I'll let Jeff and Mel show you that in the next section "Full Swing Ahead".

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 5 years ago
Mel and Jeff have Graduated to that next Level!

KB, You did a wonderful job of expressing the feelings and emotions that Mel and Jeff felt. The explanation and opinion of Sexual Pleasures with others was addressed as well as the “Card Game” in the previous chapter. I liked the “Follow the Leader” game they played. I know some couple enjoy “role play” of what’s happening on a porno video while together so having another live couple doing it would add to the hot erotic intensity of it. Thank You and looking forward to reading the next chapter in their Adventures.

omega10omega10about 5 years ago
Don't keep us waiting so long.....

KB, please don't keep uw waiiting that long for PT4

argeelogargeelogabout 5 years ago
Outstanding

Please do us the pleasure of the "Full Swing Ahead" ASAP. This series gets 5+stars!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 5 years ago
More

Don’t leave us hanging. Great series. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel called Full Swing

You should make a follow up where we see the couples transition to full swing. You do a fantastic job on these!

wxt55ukwxt55ukalmost 4 years ago
Another Chapter?

I just read this story today and it is a good one but perhaps one chapter short?

Sort felt we needed to read about the up and coming full swing and perhaps even what happens after that.

Scadog1950Scadog1950over 3 years ago

Please continue this series, it is great.

LeeinFloridaLeeinFloridaabout 3 years ago

What an incredible story! It was like being seduced while I read it. Superb writing.

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66over 1 year ago

This was so stupid it was silly, a guy writing from a woman's perspective extolling his male fantasy. Nothing but a stroke story, and really lame at that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Continue esta série , excelente !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
2108 Followers
Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living large in the 21st century. I'm turning comments back on. However, be forewarned, I will delete any and all comments that are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Soft Swing Pt. 02 Previous Part
Soft Swing Series Info