All Comments on 'My Seduction into Bi Sex'

by tonyatll

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you got me horny!

I like that the guys got married and stayed straight, too, as well as enjoying sex with each other once in a while. very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot!

thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sweet

I'm uncut and love to suck an uncut cock,too!

It's great feel a a stiff cock in my long foreskin and

get a hot load in it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great item more please

great story love that its true had me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

Nice Story, Had Me Very Horny So Horny I Was Leaking Pre Cum Im Not Gay Just Like To Read About All Kinds Of Sex Rather Bi, Lesbian Which Is A Huge Turn On And Other Storys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

I love the way he tells the story, and like someone said, I am not gay and love the way both went on and got married, but still have their meetings,mmm

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
Hot story

I liked this ... wish I was there participating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

I'm not gay or bi but to be honest I don't really blame you for not backing off because from what you've said I don't think I would've either!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Great story. Id love to let another man suck my cock and suck his until he cum in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Great story. Id love to let another man suck my cock and suck his until he cum in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot story loved it

i am not gay but after reading this story it made me so hot an my cock so hard that i would love to suck a cock an be sucked at the same time an sallow his hot cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's OK to enjoy gay sex

Like most guys who suck cock, I tell people that I'm "bi" but really more and more I only want to have sex with men. I enjoy sucking cock and getting fucked. If this makes me "gay" then so be it. Don't get hung up on labels - if having constant and continuing sex with only men means that I'm actually "gay" then I'm OK with that. You should be too. We don't have to be flaming queens - we just have to admit to ourselves that we want sex with men more than with women.

workjerkerworkjerkerabout 11 years ago
wow

that got me hard, and I'm straight too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

We walked through the park, Joe said this is the meeting place, you get all types and there in front of us a woman sitting on a bench, a guy literally fucking her face. I stood, watching, a 48 year old perve, as the guy held her head and it was obvious he was filling her mouth. He moved back and away, another guy appeared, yanking his cock out, the woman didn't hesitate, sucking him, then the guy pulled back, he helped her up, she turned, lifted her skirt, he positioned himself and pushed into her and as her head shot up, he fucked her. Wow, look at her, Joe said you mean him, no her, she looks like she is fingering herself. Joe said come on, we moved to the bench, the woman looked at Joe, reaching out and Joe undid his jeans, his cock out and the woman stroked it. Joes jeans fell down, exposing sheer underwear and his smooth brown legs. The guy fucking reached for Joes legs, running his hand up them, Joe bent over slightly, the guy said pull them down, Joe did and the guy said oh yes, kneel next to him, Joe did, the guy fingering his hole, you want some like him, oh please, fuck me. The guy said oh shit and said take it, sorry, his arse is milking me, oh yes and he continued fucking and then pulled back.I was stunned, my cock was hard, then I saw the balls hanging down, it was a guy, dressed. Joe said oh well, he went to get up,, I moved over, running my hand up Joes crack, Joe looked at me, Rob, you sure, the dressed guy moved over, I took my cock out, hard, Joe said you got some lube, he spurted some in his hand and reached for my cock, mmm, nice and hard, a guy came from somewhere, pulled his cock out, you want some too as she rubbed his cock too. Joe moved right to the edge, reached for my cock, holding it, positioning it and with a sharp push back, his hole opened around the head of my cock, my first time in a mans arse, I pushed forward,a warmth engulfing me. The guy next to me said oh quick, suck me and I was inside Joe, holding onto his hips as I fucked his smooth brown arse. Was it good, yes, I didn't last long but long enough for Joe to blow all over the bench as I held him tight back onto my cock as I had the most intense cum I had for quite some time. I became a frequent visitor to Joes very tight arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s true…at least in my experience focus entirely on the desire… my first time never got further than the two of us rubbing each other and coming in our jeans… still makes me hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous