All Comments on 'Mystery Lover Ch. 03'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
David48David48over 18 years ago
Son of a gun

This woman was the focal point of the best fuck of her life. A living, breathing, mind-blowing fantasy come true. Nice Job.

BillyFBillyFalmost 15 years ago
QUIT !

Quit while your ahead, first one was damned good, second one was so-so, this one made her look and act like a whore and was not the ink to write it... U Got a 'W' for What the fuck are U thinking...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This bitch is a real cock hound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Out of hand....

You started off well but the development of the story line caved in when you started adding other players from outside the family into this story. Then it went on and on and on until it bored me. I think you have talent but refine it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I lost interest when Brad called downstairs for his friend.

This story went down hill fast...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

Thank YOU! I hope more chapters follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

great story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MOM is a SLUT and Son showed NO RESPECT for HIS MOM

First 2 chapters were OK. Still Pimping his Mom in chapter 2 was bad, but chapter 3 was SICK. If you love your Mother and want sex with her, why make her a SLUT TRAMP?

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story (more please)

Don't stop now, you have her all warmed up, what is next? Group sex? Interracial? Public exhibition? Adult stores? Glory Hole or Adult theaters?

So many ways to take this as mom becomes a slut for her son. Sounds lovely to me.

More Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a piece of crap

How much did the son hate his mother? He undoubtedly was the biggest piece of shit that ever came down the path. If you ever get the urge to write a piece of shit like this again, just give up and quite writing.

The old guy

RingspiritRingspiritover 6 years ago
Bring it on home

The woman is willing, so the son expands her boundaries. However, to keep it in the family, I expected the third chapter to introduce her brother, her father or a female friend/relative. For the next chapter, I advise you to bring it on home to family again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow ! Wow! One of the best

Very good story. Loved all the sex involved!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 1 year ago

What? Not going to finish this? I guess it takes all kinds.

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 1 year ago

Not feeling the whole ‘son pimping out his mother’ storyline. It feels less like a loving son helping his mother explore her sexual boundaries and more like a son using his mother for his friends and his own sexual pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1894 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES