All Comments on 'She Wouldn't, Would She? Ch. 2'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Great story

Great writing with a great ending.

Really enjoyed the braggard being taken down.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
GOOD ENDING!

Yes the bastard got his due!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Roflmao

Thanx for the fun read.

It was hilarious.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Another really great story !!

Another clever tale, well up to your usual standard! Harry was of weak character allowing Ron to manipulate him into making such ridiculous and dangerous wagers, ones that were truly insulting to the unsuspecting Peggy. Fortunately, Peggy was of stronger character and able to fight off her own natural urges and Ron a lecher obviously very skilful in the art of seduction. The financial loss and embarrassment are too mild a punishment for Ron who, I feel, deserves "castration with a blunt knife"!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
so whore wife of 7 years almost fucks RON

and Hubby stays with her...?!?!?!

Now that is TRUE love!!!

by wife' own words she was 100% ready for RON to fuck her he if forced the issue in the parking lot by the van

she will do it again... and when Hubby mentioend divorce she didnt even react....

ddpmanddpmanabout 17 years ago
A Loving Pair

I recently found Charley_Ace's tales and have enjoyed his tales very much. Most are some of the best I have read on this site. I noticed the dates on the tales back 5 to 6 yrs ago and hope 60+year old Charley has not left us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
They deserve each other

Stupid story about slut wife and ass-hole husband . I'm not sure which is worse. They deserve each other.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Good story, good sex, suspense and anticipation with a nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You dont bet your spouse, male or female, to anyon

The premise is stupid, the basis is stupid, and the plot is worse than stupid. Well written but writing well doesnt save a bad story line. Instead betting he should have kicked Ron in the balls and told him if he ever got near his wife he would be forced to eat his own testicles before he was shot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Even The fine writers

Even excellant writers like Charlie Ace turn out losing stories once in a while and this one is a real disaster of a story with a stupid plot ,a brain dead wife and a brain dead husband. These two deserve each other

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Charley... you are a child

You are simply a childish loser. The psychologial profile behind this story wouldn't pass the most basic of tests. Seriously, disgusting, scum like you, who obviously have no self esteem, no understanding of erotic material, no concept of a loving wife... you're simply a pathetic person. You already know this don't you? Next time you're pulling your pud... which is the closest thing to sex that you get... please... consider ending it all, and remove yourself from our gene pool. why would you want to go on living? You're life is obviously not worth it?

blacgoldblacgoldover 14 years ago
Funny!

I laughed my A$$ off!! The premise may have been stupid but it was also oh so real. It was nice to see the overconfident jock get one upped in such a very satisfactory way. Men make these kinds of stupid bets as if women are still property without considering the farther reaching consequences of their actions. Even the fact that the bet wasn't a very bright idea was addressed. I give it two thumbs up for its simple realism.

fern501fern501over 14 years ago
Someone called you a child.

I was 20 in the '70s and got divorced from my wife, I'm Belgian and later on I worked as civilian employee for the US DOD in Germany. The facts were that I needed to get rid of my wife, she made my life unbearable till we met this Viet-Namese guy I saw them click and became a willing cuckold, till they were caught for adultery, I won the divorce and it did not cost me a penny. So back with the U.S. military where I was well accepted, there was this Viet-Nam war going on. They would tell me if they didn't know I was Belgian they'd think I was an American to which I would answer, but I am an American you're losing it on the field and I lost it in bed, they'd say "but we're not losing the war" and I would answer "don't worry I didn't lose it in bed either.

I was a bartender at Bad Aibling Station for three years.

fern501fern501over 14 years ago
and yet another comment

Thanks Charley this was a ray of sunshine.

It is a stupid story, so unrealistic it is unbelievable but when one considers the hell we're living in rich and poor alike isn't great to dream of a world where a woman is honest (simper Fi)and the bad one is punished?

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some of you readers need

to lighten up. It's just a story, a little comical, that's all. Why take it so seriously to even suggest the author commit suicide. What kind of scum readers are you? Get a fucking life or better yet stop reading on this site, because it's affecting you mentally. Some of you sound like you're close to a break down. Author I'm glad that there are enough decent sensible readers on this site to offset these assholes that call themselves critics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
God damn, this feeble minded diatribe is one of the worst on this here site !!

It sounds like it came straight from asylum for insane ! Or 9y old juvenile. This inept story IS the worst there is.

Well deserved "1" !!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not plausible

Nevertheless it was a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why even comment on a story written 10 years ago?

Why even comment on a 10-year old story from a poster who isn't even posting anymore (by the way, the story IS a piece of garbage).

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
I loved this one!

I was laughing so hard, my lady came over and started reading over my shoulder. This was priceless! FINALLY a real Loving Wife in the Loving Wives category! :D

5 HUGE stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???

Just wonder if his wife would like him naked with another women when she was not home!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He is a fucking moron

A wimp tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why

Write about a wimpy male bimbo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Did Ron Really Lose The Bet?

It's true that Ron did not actually have sex with Peggy, but...he did succeed in groping her and kissing her on the dance floor; he isolated her from her husband [with no name]; Ron lured Peggy away from her husband out into the darkness to his van; where he successfully removed her dress and bra; he squeezed her titties and ass; he got two fingers into her pussy; he lured her into his van; he got Peggy totally naked in the livingroom of her own home. I would have divorced her over any one single success he accomplished. I couldn't remain married to her. Sexual intercourse is not the only thing that constitutes cheating. It is not even the most important. Lack of faith and trust are, at least, equally as important, if not more so. So husband with no name gets $4000 and Ron cracks the hell out of their marriage. I think $4000 to break up a marriage makes Ron the winner here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You have to be kidding???!!!!

The no-name let some pissant goad him into a bet like that!!! Get real. After the first exchange with Ron, I'd have grabbed him by the back of his head and slammed his face into the edge of the bar as hard and repeatedly as I could! No one in their right mind makes a bet like that. The story sucks.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Marriage under stress

The husband should have never agreed to first wager that almost cost him his marriage. Then let's his pride get him again. He is lucky that Ron didn't let peggy know about second wager. It's been said many times pride before fall. This was to close to failure and I hope he learned a valuable lesson. I would never leave my lady unattended while she was drinking, especially around a whore dog like Ron.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

spoiler alert: she would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
let us see

While husband is with you, you ignore him and dry hump a guy on the dance floor allowing him to grope you while in reality your husband could see you.

You leave bar with guy in full view of husband, enjoy long lingering kiss with him. Allow him to strip off your dress while standing in parking lot. Get in his van and allow him to finger you to orgasm. After you get off, you tell guy you have been teasing all night that you cannot continue-saying you are married and can't cheat on husband

HMM!!!

YOU ALREADY CHEATED DEARIE.

You justify your actions because husband had not been paying attention to you. You also claim alcohol to be factor but husbandknows that to be lie as loverboy kept to rules of bet and limited your alcohol intake.

History will repeat itself. Just with different guys and different results-you will have sex with them

GRANTED YOUR HUSBAND IS A FOOL

BUT TRUTH IS YOU HAD ALREADY BEEN THINKING ABOUT CHEATING OTHERWISE RON WOULD HAVE HAD HIS FACE SLAPPED THE FIRST TIME HE FELT YOU UP ON DANCE FLOOR

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Peggy would have her ass spanked purple!

And I might still leave her for disrespecting me and she did cheat!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Funny Payback,But...

If I was the husband I'd be pissed off big-time at my wife spending all her time on the dance floor kissing and groping with Ron while ignoring me! Because I don't want to dance?WTF?! AND if I watched my wife making out with Ron in the parking lot,allowing him to strip her down to just her panties and letting the weasel feel her up,I'd really have to question my marriage.

Of course hubby was a jackass,first letting himself be goaded into the bets,not paying ANY attention to his wife at the lounge (Talking to her and dancing when SHE asked wasn't prohibited by the bet),and then standing by watching while she got just about stripped naked. Yeah I know it's just a story but he was one dumb asshole!

- This 2nd part of the story was a little easier to stomach and,in fact,the wife's payback,with hubby putting the finishing touches on it later was well down and funny.

As much as all 3 characters were dumb fucks and really pissed me off,I still really got into this 2-parter and rated both parts 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
only thing dumber than a huecuck is

a Goodcuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not so sure

Why hubby is so happy. Ron gives wife orgasm sees her nude and was second away from screwing her.

Wife has already proven a charming guy who is good dancer just needs to feed her a few drinks and she is ready to go.

Next time she is out with girls she will go home with the boys

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No way

She got out of it facing no consequences at all. She will cheat again.,

Did I get it wrong or she sucked his cock as part of her "revenge"?

Sorry good start, lame reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not sure

What his problem was

A couple of guys have talked about my wife in that manner. One got face ran into wall and then thrown to ground. Other was co-worker who had been hanging around wife bemoaning his marital problems-caused though he did not tell my wife by his cheating. I kept eye on them. He convinced her to go outside of noisy bar so they could talk. I was seconds behind them. Watching them at first the were about five feet apart but when he took first stride toward her I made my presence known.

My wife told me they were talking about his problems with his wife -cute and sexy little tanned blonde. I asked her if he told her about his cheating. Asked her if she would mind me going to his house and let her cry on my shoulder...she said5 better yet I will go with you

Told wife to get her purse and coat from our table and as she went in bar I told don to stay away from my wife...then asked if he wanted to object. He is 6' maybe 150

I am 5'8'' 178 lbs of hard construction muscle and he had seen me in fights he decided to leave

We had nice talk with his wife...too bad about their 3 little kids but she had enough of his cheating and physical abuse

About year later he was paid back for that abuse...he was drunk and easy to goad into taking first punch..a former wrestler I took him to ground and introduced his face to parking lot pavement over and over

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
she sure would

And she sure did

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb

Has to be the dumbest guy on earth. Or is he like Bill and doesn't consider blow jobs cheating. Sorry to me any action of intimacy is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Have

To agree with Anon. orgasming on someones fingers and then heavy petting is cheating.

What silliness is this? Well the tags for this story include dumb shit.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Given how close was in the chapter one

I would not put my bet on that wife character to stay faithful for very long. Even though the writer tried to make her sensible in the end, it seems to me everything shown in the chapter 1 goes the other way.

If a wife can be "seduced" in less than two weeks to let another man put fingers in her cunt then that wife is not worth anything. Pretty much close to a common slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So much anger

I like the premise but the anger of the husband spoiled it - ok we got it at the start of the story but to continue to hit the reader with it repeatedly spoiled the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Considering

the comments and the present day morals, I am of the opinion that our social norms and morals are changing. Some people would call it cheating according to their upbringing and personal barriers but some would accept it as a small misadventure but won't divorce their wives/husbands for this.

Although the story started with the dumbest plot, it ended nicely.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Close

To be sure, she technically cheated , but he made the stupid bet that put her in Ron's sights. I say equal fault and give her the money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still NOT to Be Trusted!

Come on,really?! The twat let’s a guy other than her husband get her out to his van,let’s him suck on her tits as she stands there in nothing but her panties,all while her husband is still in the bar and she’s forgiven? NOPE!!! Then she says if the prick Ron had moved more quickly she would have fucked him?! Nope!!! Finally,her “revenge” including es running around naked with the guy?! NOPE!!! Three strikes and she’s out! Dump the not-to be-trusted cunt! (LHubby was a dumb fuck too!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

What Man would put his wife in that position .. I have had 2 wives both left Me for other Men .. My First ex wife left Me for Her Soulmate .. No they never got married but She did have 2 kids by him .. My Second wife who just left Me .. Well She left Me for for a rich man who was going to leave his wife .. No He never left his wife .. Both Ex's wanted Me to take them Back .. Guess what I did not take either wife back .. Slut's are everywhere so I do not worry about it ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if my wife left a dance that i was at (or if i wasnt at) and later was found outside in a van with clothing removed with a man i dont think it would be ok with me and again running around my house with same guy both unclothed this olso would be a big no no

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Well written story interesting characters with an extremely distasteful storyline

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I think the author has found two characters who desperately need to grow up or their marriage won't survive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Their marriage will implode soon. Author took it too far with her moaning and making out with asshole in the room. MC doesn't have the guts yo go inside. Then they run around outside naked with Ron grabbing her tits and ass before she sets the trap. Then him stupidly setting up first one, then the second bet. Her refusal to confide in her husband with her plan. Yeah they are doomed. As an aside so Ron is a skilled charmer and seducer with a modest sized dick. Sounds like he doesn't have much to brag about. Just a lot of self confidence in bedding women. Both husband and wife don't come off as shining examples of married spouses here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous