All Comments on 'Sue Makes Me a Present'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Shit

Why not just say fuck Sue and the bucket and go straight to the well for the water. I'm sure Jason and Steve would give the lat a fresh one straight from their hardons bypassing Sue and save the trip home. He could suck their cocks right there in front of his secretery and only use Sue to clean his flat..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very Hot

Very Erotic and well written. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Eat it all

Thanks for sharing my fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not realistic

Not a realistic scenario. And the dialogue is stilted and artificial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great

my hubby comes home for lunch once in a while he likes to bend me over and fuck me good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Best tasting pussy you can find.

I love to eat my wife after I cum in her. At first Curly was grossed out. But I learned to enjoy hot juicy dripping wet sweet creamy freshly fucked cum filled pussy as a teenager (another story). The first time I did it to Curly was out of lust because I was still hot for sex after I came in her, and she needed to get off, and I wanted it. After a few more times she got to like it. Eating my semen from her pussy has become a favorite way to continue or sexual romp. I actually look forward to eating the mixture of my cum and her pussy nectar. And now Curly not only loves how kinky and arousing it is, she gets off on it like crazy, her orgasms are incredible, and sometimes she’ll squirt. Curly actually expects me to clean up her creampie now, every time we fuck. She’ll straddle my face if I don’t get down there in a timely manner. She likes to fuck more now too, actually I think she always did.

I try to take any opportunity to fuck her, no matter where we are, even in public places, like clubs or dressing rooms in shopping malls. Then I’ll eat her hot dripping creampie as soon as possible, so she doesn’t leak down her thighs and get embarrassed. Sometimes I don’t though, just to tease her and drive her crazy. The thought that someone might see my semen dripping down her legs turns me on, and them looking at and ogling her like she’s a slut makes it even hotter. I believe it makes her more horny too that other men might want her. She told me she likes the idea that some times people may look at her like she’s a slut, depending on the circumstances. It excites her, makes her wet and want to fuck more.

Early on she never would let me cum in her mouth after I finally got her to suck my cock. Then one time I kissed her passionately after eating my creampie and licking her clean. She resisted for a moment, then gave into it. Early the next morning I awoke with my cock in her mouth. She sucked me off taking every spurt of cum into her mouth. Then she moved up and kissed me. She hadn’t swallowed. We shared my semen in a hot snowball I’ll never forget. She now licks my cock clean after I cum inside her. She won’t admit it but I’ll bet she likes the taste of her pussy.

I’d love to watch her eat a creampie or even just pussy, and I don’t care who the stud is that fills the pussy with his thick hot semen.

I also fantasize about Curly getting fucked by a younger man. I want her to find a young hung stud, maybe half her age, and fuck him. I want her to enjoy that pleasure. I want her to come to me freshly fucked. Then straddle my face and lower her wet swollen lips to mine and order me to lick every one of his little sperm from her pussy, as she tells me about her stud and every thing they did with each other.

I think I might even want to watch. But maybe not the first time she takes a lover. Probably after she gets to wanting it more to the point that she becomes a slut for other cock and cum.

Then she’ll be less likely to be nervous about me watching.

I have suggested it. Curly says she would never cheat on me. I’ve explained if I want her to do it, then it’s not cheating. She says she wouldn’t feel right about it. I tell her she’ll love it.

But Curly has never said no, and she’s never said never! My hopes are alive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous