All Comments on 'Hostage to Change'

by LittleTom

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

BDSM, trannie, pure horror etc.. I hope there is a second part where they get revenge. My only wiggle is that if jules could get out to save some of his sperm etc. that early on, why not go to the cops? I mean, I know why not but personally at that point I think I'd take the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked it.

I have no idea what you hope to accomplish with your writing, but if its to arouse, titilate, and otherwise get people horny, then for my money you have certainly succeeded. I suppose that makes me some kind of pervert at least in the eyes of some but, it's 3:00 in the morning and I have to start work in 6 hours. I meant to go to bed 2 hours ago but truth is I couldn't stop reading and I've had an erection the entire time. Well, almost. Your story struck a cord with my fantacy life and I figure, isn't that what this is all about. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

I have read many of the stories on this site, and I must say this is one of the best. Absolutely top notch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant - but wrong category?

Very well written. However, I think this should be in "Erotic Horror".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible but... sad

I absolutely loved this story, only problem for me was the ending. Your writing really brought out how horrible what was happening was, so I felt sad knowing it would continue. I would love to read a sequel where they escape, a very changed relationship no doubt but a happier one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hostage to the reading

Your story built up nicely, then stalled. The narrator's transformation helped, but there was still the desire for a final touch; the resentment building against the triplets was deep and powerful, yet nothing ever was given to suggest it ever could happen. Plus, your spelling got worse as the story progressed. I suggest you write it on a program that has a 'Spell-checking' option or run it by an editor. I originally gave it a '50' on the scale, but just changed it to a '75' for the sole reason that you did tell a good story, but that it faltered near the ending. You have promise to do much better. Show us how that can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuck Me, so to speak

I liked the subtle hope of freedom they hung onto, while they were being converted into fuck-toys, then willing fuck-toys, then eager fuck-toys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Masterpiece - Almost

I was ready to give you highest marks untill the sex change. I never critisize people's fantasies, but this part didn't work for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting, but poorly done

The whole time I was thinking, if they're alone together like this, why not simply make plans. As in, each of them gets a knife and via preplaning kills one of the triplets, then running together, the last one they take out together. Done early on, this would have been easy, even later it would have been easy enough to accomplish. Instead you are left wondering at the impotent rage, why they don't act, utilizing the weapons they have, when the triplets are vulnerable. It really does drag down the story so its simply unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. It turned me on a lot and I found the development of the characters fascinating but it's so sad! Please can it have a happy ending? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story, perfectly written, just amazing all round! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

the best forced fem story here.

trixie47cdtrixie47cdabout 11 years ago
excellent

Thanks for sharing. I hope you're still working on it.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Scary

But very very gripping. It made my gut clench thinking about the situation they were in, yet also was well written and very erotic. I wonder what I would do in that situation. Thank goodness it is just a story. A damn good story.

Now I have to read more of this author's work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Get an editor. Too many wrong words and errors.

Truly unbelievable. The three guys were able to break in without setting off the alarm system that you say they have after not getting caught by the cops. Then the couple do not get a knife to stab the guys when they get a chance or poison them in their food. And then when they each have to go out on their own; they do not alert the cops to what is going on at the house. The cops could have sneaked up to the house and shot the guys before they could have done anything. The whole thing of this going on for months without being found out is next to impossible. And to top it off even more, for the surgeries to be done so quickly by a doctor and not need a recovery and healing time to have sex; maybe possible only on Fantasy Island. It is to bad that you left the story end where the three guys were still not captured and the couple were not set free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
M ORE?

t His AN EXCELLENT STORY. I hope you can understand when I say it needs more. That is, I can't see them living together in a remote place ever after. Crack thieves must continue their trade. Their pride won't let them quit. So then will their two "molls" be considered accomplices? I suggest the worst is yet to come?

sweetfairiesweetfairieover 9 years ago
Love it!

This is a great story--I love it. Would love to have been in his place! But please--get a proof reader. There is a huge difference between cloths and clothes. This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read, but I was constantly being jerked back into my own boring reality by the poor spelling and use of language. With a little editing, this could be one of the greatest stories ever written!

I hope you realize that I'm not trying to be mean--I really loved the story. But with editing help, it could be so much better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm in tears

This story made me cry, I couldn't find it pleasurable at all. It was just so sad and depressing and I'm just sitting here crying for this poor man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where's the rest?

Haven't seen any story updates in some time. Wish there was an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

More, more, more...next chapter, please!

Loved it, couldn't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Just amazing.... please another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Great story did girlie and baby make love as lesbians? Did baby live the rest of her life as a woman and did she marry one of the guys who changed her? I would love to have a man change me into a woman and make me suck him and let him fuck the

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Takes his time

I'm a huge believer that sub "men" who go through feminization are the true women, while the so-called "women" who are born with that greasy slit are just...well, they are fake women.

I am also a huge believer that while any feminization is good, forced feminization is best. A true sub should not be making these decisions. She should rely on her Dom.

This story feeds both. She took so long to get to her true happiness, but it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is the best story I've ever read.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

by far the best story I have read. I have readit probably 50 times and it keeps drawing me back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t think she really saved any of his sperm she is just trying to keep him alive ; which if they don’t kill the two he doesn’t would like he will live very long

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

puked, and suspect the wife was in on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story and read to once a week. love your wrk

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 2 years ago

If only recovery was so fast for sex reassignment surgery. The hormones and home laser had magical properties as well. Overall good but some things rip the reader out of the story when it becomes impossible to suspend disbelief.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 1 year ago

How does she wake up from surgery in Thailand getting fucked by the guys? I know it’s fantasy but you have to explain impossible things even if it’s magic or it just rips the reader out of the fantasy.

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANabout 1 year ago

This must be one of my all time favorite forced fem stories, if you're still around LittleTom thanks for writing this for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Cloths.

Clothes not cloths. You wear clothes and use cloths to wash dishes.

Jules became Jane and back to Jules.

I stopped reading. Childish inaccurate writing 1☆.

ashleymadison69xashleymadison69x10 months ago

When will you write more stories that involve forced feminisation like this? Asking for a friend :3

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The MC was first alone and didn't gather weapons, then he was among the public for hours and didn't find help of report anything, then he returned early, not using time he could have purchased weapons, but he's supposed to have his predicament? Story had so much promise as a sex filled mystery, except the author forgot the mystery story part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous