All Comments on 'Crack-Head Ch. 02'

by badbaddad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sick but so good at it

Well there is no doubt your deranged but so am i and i want to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NASTY

I thought this was extremely degrading.

truly_madly_ohhhhtruly_madly_ohhhhover 18 years ago
please sir .. i want more

i would love to be your slutty cracked-up daughter and i cant wait to see what else she gets up to

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It Does a Job

This story does a job, in that it doesn't pretend to be something that it's not - just raw, rough sex. If people don't like it - don't read it!!! I'm sick of the whingers and timewasters who can't do anything but complain...just remember, whatever turns you on might well turn somebody else off, so why can't those who moan just be a BIT LIBERAL?????? This is a sex story site after all, not a bloody church!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Challenged

You were honest concerning your name and intentions. I would not have been able to degrade my daughter, nor any other woman I love, in such a manner, with urine and feces. I was not prepared for the pain and I will pay attention to your warning in the future. I appreciate the anger, frustrations and heart aches caused by wayward and addicted loved ones but my observations are, they need love, not more pain. I do not struggle with the incest, I am challenged by a trusted loved one pouring water/urine on (and in) a drowning woman "plus" forcing them to partake of feces a-la- bloody semen. I have read a number of stories on this site but this was the first to bother me in such a manner. I actually liked the story line but was traumatized by certain events. Please consider giving the father and daughter an upgrade in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is not sexy, it's disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You must continue. I know both dad and John are going to breed the little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As disgusting as this is, I have dealt with this type of personality. They cannot be enabled, and need to be allowed to hit rock bottom. If this doesn't do it, nothing will. You should write a sequel where she either changes or decides that she will endure the degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story 10/10 well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous