All Comments on 'Beneath a Full Moon'

by Luna_Wolf72

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nyte_BlackRoseNyte_BlackRosealmost 19 years ago
Bravo

Amazing, simply amazing. You pull such story, and such passion into a tale of such unadultered lust and desire, yet show a depth of feeling, a connection that draws the reader in, holding them rapt, desperate to be a part of it, yet content and yearning to read on, and leave them with a desire to know more, the rest, the totality of this tale. Will she stay with the wolf, is it a one night affair, can love blossom from the lust and become something whole and complete, satisfying in ways that nothing else can be?

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasalmost 19 years ago
Exquisite

Well written and extremely evocative. Powerful not only in the story, but in the strong emotions captured and reflected. I especially enjoyed the D/S theme and the way it is so interwoven into the other aspects.

Dar~Dar~almost 19 years ago
Nice

imagery. I like the way the character uses her wolfiness within the sexual scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Provacative

I loved how you played the transformation scenes, showing the nature of the inner she wolf. A beautiful story, I especialy liked how you kept the wolf human for most of the story making the change that more exciting and erotic.

I sense that there should be several more chapters coming from this theme. I'll be looking for them.

~TheLittleWolf

VixandraVixandraalmost 18 years ago
Lovely

Simply lovely, Wolven one.

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story!

The writing is AMAZING and I have to say, having never been with a woman myself, just reading your story brought me to climax! Your writing is so vivid and well thought out. I will be reading the rest of your stories and, ummm.., enjoying them thoroughly lol! Really great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuna_Wolf72@Luna_Wolf72
48 Followers
Breathing, feminine-shaped person. Good enough.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES