All Comments on 'Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 01'

by janscoM

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ghoatghoatabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

What a fun, teasing story! Can't wait for the next chapter of adventures!

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 5 years ago
Fabulous

Loved ch1 and eagerly await ch2 of this wonderful tease....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb dude

What an erotic story.

Plz do write the next parts asap

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

This story really turned me on. I loved the way Claire teased the boys and was so daring, while still managing to keep things innocent and fun. It's so sexy thinking of the looks she let them have and of the way she ended up, completely bare, with only her hands to cover herself up. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best Story I’ve Ever Read

Amazing! Keeping up the illusion of innocence was brilliant. Can’t wait for part 2.

PS

Make sure to keep the suspense through part 2, and don’t rush into exposing too much too soon. Let them feel, but only with an “excuse” like pulling down the panties or testing the strength (brilliant ideas btw) and nothing too overtly sexual as it would break the illusion.

gatthuygatthuyabout 5 years ago
Great story!

I adore this story! Great build up! Reminded me of a time I was a nit of a dope in a friend’s dorm room as she changed. I was too much of a gentlemen. Opportunity missed obviously. I enjoyed the touch of innocence and confusion in the end.

strahdletstrahdletabout 5 years ago
Awesome work.

I have been looking back everyday waiting for the next parts. It is a huge turn on.

tiltd1ttiltd1tabout 5 years ago
So incredibly hot!

This is a great story! Love it. All three parts so far. Keeps me reading!

pimptasticlypimptasticlyabout 5 years ago
Some please use this as the basis for a film

I loved your story and can’t wait to read the two sequels! Incredibly hot. I would gladly pay to see this in video form! I have my fingers crossed that she gets to see the gents reciprocate soon, not sure how they have kept their hands off of themselves!

Biguy007Biguy007about 5 years ago
So erotic!

Right now I have a raging hard on, I always enjoy a good story, but this one goes beyond "good". Love it!

chazbazchazbazalmost 4 years ago
That was fracking hot.

Very interested in what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
very hot.

Quite erotic . Nice to see a story that isn't straight into sex. In realty sex is a game and one that gets played quite a bit before coitus .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very believable and arousing. Thank you…have to rush to the next part now 😬

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanscoM@janscoM
756 Followers
Hello, Just a quick note here about the status of the 'Claire' stories. I still intend to write more, but it usually takes a while for me to have a decent idea and then write it. Lately it hasn't been that much more regularly than once a year. I'd like it to be more often, bu...