All Comments on 'Backseat Introduction'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
uniliveuniliveabout 5 years ago

Hot! but getting fucked for the first time with no lube...poor guy! This was hot but I'm still waiting for you to continue 'tied to the bed' :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Family story

We was a family of (5). Our cousins use to come over to our house all the time to stay over. My dad drove a '74 Ford Ranger. The boys would ride in the back wheels while the girls rode in the front. We use to lay by the wheels where it would be warm with a blanket over us (at night). My cousin use to fuck me under the blanket. At that time neither of us was cuming..lol. I felt good though. Use some spit and go at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Confusing tenses?

You say at the start that you're going to write in present tense as it's "happening" - but then throughout the story you keep swapping into past tense and it makes the sense of time very confusing! Either stick with present tense, or (and I think I'd prefer this) just drop the bit about typing on your phone as it happens, and just write in past tense. I appreciate that you're trying to use the immediacy as a sort of gimmick but for whatever reason the execution hasn't quite worked for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a drive!

I was stiff almost from the start and slowly wanked through my jockstrap. I shot my first load when he made you cum, but I stayed stiff as the story unfolded.

When he finally fucked you the first time, I came again, not so much spunk this time and it ran all over my lap and jockstrap.

I was very tired but the smell of sex was gorgeous. Thanks for the experience.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

wow -very hot and sexy

aceableaceableabout 5 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story and these types of situations. would love to hear more tales of your trip

unknownmuseunknownmuseabout 5 years ago
RAWDOGGED!!!

"My girlfriend's dad gave me my first ever bareback breeding"

Biting my lower lip thinking about this.

unknownmuseunknownmuseabout 5 years ago
Raw dogged

"My girlfriend's dad gave me my first ever bareback breeding"

Ungh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Glad to see you're writing again... but you have several stories that need continuation or endings! Please finish those titles. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did boyfreind cause

Did the boyfreind cause a male/female lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Just wonderful! Please more!

63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
OH SO GOOD

This really needs more chapters as these 2 continue there journey. This was very very hot. 5 Stars, no question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

I loved it it was so hot hope to read more

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59about 5 years ago
Oh To Be In The Back Seat

I read this story a second time before finally writing my comment.

Oh my word, thank you again for your story. No doubt it would be so much fun to be in the back seat of your car on a long road trip. Would love to be barebacked in the back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot!

I so wish that would happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Back of the car

Loved this story, actually one of my fantasies. Sitting in the back of a car, hot day, a cock within probing hands reach......

Tink22004Tink22004about 5 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved this and wish there was more.

frozenherofanfrozenherofanabout 5 years ago
Love it!

Great story...it made me so hard! What happens next???

reaktivreaktivalmost 5 years ago
yesss!

I LOVE THIS. so many orientation-bending stories are like, "I'm 100% straight, although I've always yearned to choke on a thousand cocks," which is SOOO boring! I want orientation play, not closet cases! what ya hit on here so well is how context can contort sexuality! the liminal space of a road trip is the perfect setting for iiit

also the narrator's voice is delightful, stoned+baffled+enthusiastic is exactly right for a story like this! GOOD WORK MISTER

TeenTopTeenTopalmost 5 years ago
Backseat insemination

On a cross-county road trip a young man is introduced to anal sex by his girlfriend's dad. He has his first orgasm while being fucked in the ass and gets his first bareback breeding. He enjoys it so much that he wants to get fucked even a second time on that car ride. An extremely well written story, full of suspense and inspiration. It reminds me how proud I was when my hole was filled up with cum for the first time. Like this young man I was far from being passive. I loved the fuck pole in my arse so much that I bounced on the cock like mad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please do follow up

Please do a follow up story. It was really hot and I'm really looking forward for a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh Fuck

I'm an old dirty woman and that was so arousing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Normally I'm not a huge fan of "daddy" sex, but this was really hot! Love that it's a first time but am hoping there will be more - PLEASE!

circleofcandlescircleofcandlesalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

This is a fantastic story! Please, whatever you do, never stop writing this kind of stories!

frozenherofanfrozenherofanalmost 5 years ago
I love this story...

This is so amazing...please write more about their further exploits...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My gfs dad fucked me too

We went on a road trip too and halfway we stopped for the night. I shared a room with her dad and her mum and her shared a room. Being in a double was okey but he sleeps naked and so do it. About 1 in the morning we were spooning and i felt hes cock wedged against my ass. Next i know im rocking back fuckkng myself on hes cock and then i realise hes awake and so he deep pounds me on the bed. Didnt slept a wink after that and he made me beg for it the whole time.

thameswatcherthameswatcherover 4 years ago
A star!

Loved the age difference and the unknowing girl friend just a couple of feet away, that is such a hot thought...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!!!

Great story.!!!!! Hope we hear more about these two!!

FaggyannaFaggyannaover 4 years ago
Amazing!

Damn this was so hot... I hope there's more to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next steps

That was so hot; kept me hard all the way through but wanting more. How did he arrange it so that he could fuck you again, when your girlfriend was out so that you could be the noisy little cock-slut you longed to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my good god

That was so fucking hot & I’m so stiff right now. I’d love to fuck a younger guy like that but even more I’d love to have an experienced guy take my 53 year old virgin arse like that. I so want to know how it feels to be bred by a hot sexy man for the first time. I live in Hampshire in the UK if any one is interested in turning me cock crazy.

BenzerBenzerover 4 years ago
Sexy af!

This was so fucking hot!! Would love to read more about these two <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking HOT!!!

Fuck! I was so horny after reading this I had my son-in-law fuck me for hours afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

Not your best work...all your other stories are so hot!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Damn! That was so hot. The idea that it was taking place just a few feet back from his girlfriend & her mother made it even hotter. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please?

I'd love to read more about these two and how they secretly keep having sex behind the girlfriend/daughter's back! So hot!

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
You never continued this???!!! Why?

Brilliant story ,had me hard in seconds and never let it go soft,

Would have loved to read more of this one 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My best friend

I read your story with my best friend and we loved it and got so hot we could not stop me from quiting to the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dads uddy

Not quite the same type story. But , when i was 16. Living with my parents. My mom cut my dad off. Nearly every other night i could here him jacking off , in the spare ro, om. I walked by his room and glanced in. He stood along side the bed , cock in hand and really stroking. I watched and he motioned me in. As i got close , i could see his cock, my mouth fell open. This was the biggest cocks i had ever seen,mags, videos included. He got my hand and put it on his cock. I barely could reach around it. I began to stroke him.We had to be sort of quiet. My mom was home. Couple days later, my dad was off, and my mom went to visit her sister. He came into my room, took his clothes off, had me do the same. He played with me and i took his in mine. He smiled and said he wanted to fuck me. I told him , i think he was to big. , he said he would be gentle and he was so horney for a piece of ass. I wanted to make him happy, I would laid on my stomach, he mounted me , and eased in, it was so painful. He reached over and got some vasoline from the table. Rubbed it on his monster and with a couple fingers he put some in my asshole. Then he put his cock head in, i groaned, he said , he would go easy. The more he entered , the better it felt. His breathing became fast and he began to fuck me hard and fast. I began to bite the pillow. He really got excited and pounded me deep. I endured the pain, because i knew he was enjoying his piece of ass. After that , we would get together , whenever my mom would go visit someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Me, too.

I had a similar experience. Riding home in the backseat with two friends was awesome. I drank too much and laid my head on my friend's lap. I could feel his cock getting hard against my cheek, so I turned my head, now my mouth was on his bulge. I made it obvious that I wanted his cock in my mouth. Unfortunately I never got what I wanted. The next day Frank invited me over and that night I got what I wanted and so did he.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Damn that was HOT!

Really hot story. Stayed hard and loved it. Hope there is a chapter 2 to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a master story teller

I’ve been reading many of your stories and they are hot! Kudos and thank you much.

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 3 years ago

Yes...without a doubt I would love to have this exact scenario happen. I’m so ready to suck my first real cock. Curiosity is over. I’m ready for a real cock. Yes...I will unload their balls all night, gladly. I love to eat my own cum so the natural progression is to suck it out of an all natural real hard cock. Empty balls and a full belly is my desire. Just give me my chance. I’ll make you happy time and time again. I’ll be at your becon call or text. I’m ready!

Pat2610Pat2610about 3 years ago

Husband here I went on hunting trip with father in law and friends. We were sitting around the camp fire and I saw eceryonemhad their Dick out. They said we have a practice we do with new hunters. They put me on my knees and I sucked each one off drinking their. We slept and they haunted and each one took me into their tents and fucked me. I asked if there were other hunters and they called their friends over and I suck another group. Whenever they say let’s go hunting I make sure I pack lots of Vaseline as my gun

Kabba118Kabba118about 3 years ago

Whew, I am so glad I stumbled across this story this morning. It was exactly what I needed to start my friday. Thank you for your masterful storytelling. 💕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!

Damn, what a hot story! Been much too long since I've felt that wonderful feeling of being filled by another man's cock. Lucky for me I have a wife who loves ass play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Real satisfying journey

A truly amazing story So well told. I was living every moment. Love to dread of more adventurs of father and. Son in law. They both must be eager for more sexual delights with each othermSA

CalicoJackCalicoJackabout 3 years ago
So damn HOT!!

Holy crap, that story is such an incredible turn-on! I got so hard imagining that I was getting fucked like the boyfriend. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think you were born to write this and I was born to read it. Fuck, fuck, fuck. You are a genius. Just wonderful writing. I read porn all the time. This story is spectacular.

Jd2800606Jd2800606about 3 years ago

Wow! Another great story, thank you!

robin48robin48about 3 years ago

Nice and breed your boy

KRoyKRoyalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. Very hot. Still looking to be taken anally for the first time. Keep up the great work.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story!

I’ve never been taken by a guy, yet, but the thought is extremely stimulating. Picturing myself in this situation gets me super excited and wanting to be taken like this…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just imagine if Dad and boyfriend could do this in a bed all by themselves! They could strip each other, maybe dad has a bit of a hairy chest and abs, and boyfriend could give Dad an blow job, and Dad could also blow the boyfriend? They're already into fucking and kissing, so what would be the big deal, right? Dad seems an in-shape, attractive man!

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Nice story. At the end writer states how do I tell my girl friend about love for cock if you have to break up with her, & go after her Father. Is the author bislutty guy who it happened to?

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I ABSOLUTELY loved it- like omg

garthoggarthogalmost 3 years ago

Sigh...I just don't think anal would be on the menu in a car, unprepared. That being said, it WAS hot.

Care to collaborate on a story? I have a few ideas, of actual desires, that could be HOT if told properly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly HOT! It reminded me of something similar happening to me. I was dating this guy Ken. Ken liked me wearing panties and cute things. His divorced Dad lived with him, and when I slept over, his Dad would see me in a t-shirt and panties. His dad joked that I tease him too much! I thought his joking words and occasional grab of my ass or hug from behind were harmless, as Ken told me.

One night, Ken got a page (He was an EMT). Ken left and I drifted off to sleep again. I awoke feeling Ken laying on top of me; his lubed, hard cock sliding between my cheeks and inside me. Then slowly he was fucking me. It felt so good! Then I heard him moan in my ear, and I realized it wasn't Ken. It was his Dad! I was so scared!

I never told Ken about it. I didn't want Ken to be angry with his Dad.

Michael, from Massachusetts.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyover 2 years ago

Beautiful story I loved it

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

You don't need to explain anything to the girlfriend. You will probably split up anyway. You have been introduced to the joy of cock and will have little interest in girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An amazing story. Got me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, reminde me when my father-in-law fucked me. I had only been married to his daughter for a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow.

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Truely hot story,

Just wish it would continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keeping it in the family

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe the girlfriend knew

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT fcking story dude!

Reminds me when I messed around wif me best friends dad one time at a sleep over.

HornyKipHornyKipover 2 years ago

The girlfriend definitely knew what was going on. She set him up. Makes for a hot story... But, what happens next?

ManlyDesires69ManlyDesires69over 2 years ago

This has to be one of the hottest stories I've read on here. Taking a cock up the ass is the ultimate sensation two men can share. I was 9 when I was fucked about 4 times during the night. His room was in the back of the house so no one could hear him fucking me. He was 16 and knew how to use his cock.

Ajr12002Ajr12002over 2 years ago

I want to be in these stories! Great job

EvilMishEvilMishover 2 years ago

please let there be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was amazing everybody should have a lover like that but that's one of my favorite stories all time.

MeowzerMeowzerover 2 years ago

Wonderful. Amazing. Hot. Fantastic. I personally have fucked (and have been fucked… 2 different guys, two different car rides) on road trips. Hot as hell. Would have liked a little more description as too what the father and boyfriend looked like, but still very good

bi_cyclerbi_cyclerabout 2 years ago

That was fucking hot.

nipplahnipplahabout 2 years ago

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!

427427about 2 years ago

I was hard all the way through this!!!...Yes, Excellent story and hopefully truthful....

Brahms21Brahms21about 2 years ago

Soo hot, I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen next.🥵

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I love it, I need to be trained too

HappyyesmanHappyyesmanabout 2 years ago

Great read had me rock hard the whole time.

sbriverboisbriverboiabout 2 years ago

Next story: they drop off the art and stay in the city for the night. Mom and dad find a swingers club, bf and gf go to dinner. Bf and gf end up talking about kinly stuff, she gets turned on sharing a fantasy watching a guy blow a guy. They end up hitting a club with glory holes, she blows the first one (stranger), then starts the second one eventually having boyfriend continue and finish it off, they cum kiss for a bit. A voice says thanks but only the boyfriend really hears, recognizes its dad but doesn't tell gf. Bf abd gf head back to the hotel, fuck, mom and dad show up, and they split up for the night. Mom gets out of the shower and crawls in bed with daughter, wet and steamy, they chat, turns to sex, they explore each other. Dad and son have some pillow talk while getting riled up, bf brings up fucking daughter, dad gets excited, they have a nice hard session. Next day a quiet semi tense car ride. Maybe boyfriend and girlfriend start fooling around in the backseat while Mom not a secretly as she thinks starts fiddling with Dad in the front. Girlfriend eyes closed head back distracted doesn't notice dad watching them through the rear view while boyfriend is watching Mom and Dad. Eventually leading to a tentative family canoodle at rhe midpoint hotel. The last leg they're switching off in the car as someone drives the other three or in the back occasionally giving the driver some attention. When they get back home that's when the full on family orgy kicks off. In the afterglow mom and dad mentioned inviting over some aunts and uncles to enjoy the daughter and boyfriend as well as themselves, but that's more like a part 3 thing.

Just my 2 cents ;)

Sub_curio36Sub_curio36almost 2 years ago

Please come with the next shorty story that was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Highly unusual story that got me jerking my cock with my palm so my hand would get soaked with cum along with webbing my fingers with mix of precum ooze!

veeblefetzerr12veeblefetzerr12almost 2 years ago

Great story. I would like to have been the one with the cock in my ass. Hopefully it will happen in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Can't wait for another story with the two of them and more.

Bttm4hungtopBttm4hungtopalmost 2 years ago

I was riding my dido the whole story...nice

Bttm4hungtopBttm4hungtopalmost 2 years ago

rode my dildo the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!! Very sexing and had me hard from the beginning. I wouldn't mind fucking my daughter's boyfriends. Maybe I could turn them!!!

sjreardonsjreardonalmost 2 years ago

Yes, well... as I believe somebody once said; "holy mother fucking holy SHIT BALLS," this was soo good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite story. I keep coming back to it. It’s so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an iconic name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story brought back memories of the first time I was properly bred, in a 1976 Chevy Malibu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This my favorite story that every time I open the website this is the first story I go to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did like it but I don't think it would ever happen in real life

johncollins69johncollins69over 1 year ago

I cant really picture what is happening but it does get me off!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
7116 Followers
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...