All Comments on 'My Best Friend'

by Nicole_89

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Please continue with this hot story

You must let us know of the next encounter between these hotties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very nice start.

Your story was very hot- it got me nice and hard!

Overall, your detail could have been better in spots. For instance, what did your school uniform 'look' like? What 'exactly' were you wearing underneath? Colors and textures go a long way. Additionally, you left commas out in a few key spots.

If that comes off as overly critical, I apologize, it's not intended to be.

I'll look forward to reading your next submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please continue writing more stories

It got me so horny, and it disappointed me a little that it ended so fast!

jjsharshawjjsharshawover 17 years ago
Very Hot & Real

I really liked your detail. The bit about the shampoo being out and what it felt like after she penetrated your ass and your reaction. Those seem to me to be very real, very personal touches. Bravo! Do please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh my goodness

unf. thats really all i have to say.

lesbevelynelesbevelynealmost 10 years ago

Nicely written story and it made my panties wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stacey's mum

You think Stacy is good well I wrote a song about her mum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I squirted everywhere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Similar experience

2 years ago I had my first lesbian experience with my bff. Although we made out, sucked each others tits, and even fingered for a while. She was more focused on me. I wanted to eat her out so bad but she took full control. She fucked me for 12 hours straight. No lie. All night until she left my house at 1pm the next day. She loved licking my pussy and she ate me ALL night and ALL morning. She literally woke me up throughout the morning just to lick my clit and tongue me. I want so bad to ask her to fuck again but i dont know how being how she and I both have boyfriends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous