All Comments on 'Frustrated Stephanie Ch. 04'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Knicker fetish dream

The author must truly love his topic, because in this chapter he has created the most outstandingly good example of it. The long and detailed description of her panties, with everything from their colour, to varied smells and stains, all makes the experience so vivid I could have been sniffing them myself. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I just love it

I just love your story. Wish you could also use the word "Stinky" or "Fishy". And also a woman gets embarrassed as the man sniffs her strong pussy musk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow! Great Panty Story

This series is GREAT! The writer seems to know all about stinky, used panties and it gets me so wet reading the stories that I feel I need to smell my own used panties just to do justice to the descriptions. My hubby loves the stories too and I think I may have to get him to start sniffing my panties too before you know what....!! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Editing would have done some good. Natural flavours are for the select few, but the stilted English and the excessive dialogue are a body blow to the story. And forced anal is a painful issue for the receiver. Perhaps the writer can experience it live, to realise it is anything but enjoyable. Even a fantasy needs to have a level of realism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous