All Comments on 'Swapping Wives Ch. 05'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
NICE

Nice series of stories. thanks

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Good Series

Unfortunately in the real world this ecenario doesn't play out this way where they all live happily everafter.

Usually when one of the wives gets pissed at her husband about some bullshit, the first thing you hear is " Well he sure the hell wouldn't trat me like that, or he would never do that to me or for me.' Then the shit would hit the fan. Or worse still , one of the pairs would go to meeting the other spouse in a situation outside the bounds they had set for themselves, and thhe worst of all scenarios, falling in LOVE or uncontrolled JEALOUSY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Closer but

you still degrade yourself - with your skills you don't need to write this silly non-erotic but sick crap. Unless of course you are content with the non-realities of fuck and suck in a marital story where it is easy to get off a balanced shared track and into a sick seperate bedroom or house where no spouse can compete with what happens in your mind. There are no likeable characters here and yet they love each other more - cmon (pussy whipping and corn up the ass love? - lust but no respect or love)!

For you to bend and shape it otherwise isn't credible for the story or yourself as an author. Surely you can see that can't you? I hope you are better than this sham as I know you can be!

yowza1977yowza1977over 18 years ago
Wonderful

Personally, I happen to think this series is wonderful, maybe that's because my husband and I have some very "good" friends and we love to share. This series is actually very realistic to those of us open minded enough to give it a try. Thanks for writing it and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SO HOT!!!

I don't know if I could ever really be comfortable swinging/swapping myself, even with a very willing partner. But something about the idea of it--especially when double penetration and female bisexuality are involved--is just incredibly erotic, and the way you describe it really made my balls boil!

As for your detractors, they would do well to remember that this site is called "litEROTICA," not "litreality" or "litidealism"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not my cup of tea

The entire series was very sick. Why bother getting married? As a writer I think you have a warped mind to write garbage like this and you should be ashamed of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well Written

But pure fantasy, marriages will never be the same. When one couple has a fight and partner throws up how much better the other person got fucked than the shit hits the fan. Or one couple gets caught together when not a agreed to swap. Real life does not follow art, its messy and this would get real messy real quick.

SurgemanSurgemanabout 14 years ago
Absolute Best!

This was one of the best stories I have read on this site!!!

Five parts could have been seven.

Then another couple added.

And another.

Damn, but I am greedy! Please consider adding onto this story. Your writing is excellent and very believable. AND VERY EROTIC!

Please, please please add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Regardless of what others may say, I thoroughly enjoyed your yarn.

It came across as a possible(?) adventure between good friends with just a little quirky humour. Well done and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Good

Congratulations. A wonderfull history.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago

Great storytelling. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OK BUT!

This type of thing is OK in storyland, but in reality at some point the green eyed monster would raise its ugly head.

Some party would get pissed off at another. Next thing they start arguing.

They are then well on the way to divorce. Best friends become bitter enemies. The wheels have come off the wagon.

Don't believe me? I've seen it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story was okay...for what it was...

To the author: This is one well written story, well thought-out plot, well executed as is written! Good job! I hope you won't quit writing, and post more stories here!

I agree with last comment here, "by okay...but..."

I live in a state known as "liberal heaven."

Lots of wife swapping going on, everything from just two couples who are good friends starting-out, to big groups of swappers.

Something always happens and everything goes to shit, fairly rapidly after that.

Winds-up a lot of long term marriages, in divorce court, and a lot of swapping cheaters, deeply hurt and never really trusting again, for life.

One positive thing, I think, that is the outcome for those swapping spouses who wind-up divorced and deeply hurt inside: they never allow their new relationships with another spouse, or new marriages, to drift over into even thinking about swapping, or any kind of kink, involving anyone else, but those two married people.

I know a lot of people around here, involved in swapping, some of them friends, and I always wind-up warning them how dangerous swapping is for the longevity of their marriage, before they go to their first swap fuck fest.

Oddly enough, it is me and my wife of over 40+ years, they always return to talk too, months later, heart broken and love crushed, after the divorce from their spouse, comes final!

NO...we've never once told anyone first, "I told you so!" (even though we had told them so, in warning), usually, they are tearfully the first to admit that, before berating and self abusing abusing themselves, cussing their own stupidity, for ever getting involved in kinky shit like this!

To me, it just doesn't seem worth, a weekend of kink, with someone not your spouse, that always seems to wind-up so badly, for everyone involved...

I've heard every stupid excuse or reason in the book, couples use to start with a swingers group, or wife swapping. It is quite evident, every fucking lie they use to convince themselves, this is the thing to do; wind-up being as totally and completely selfish, self seeking and self gratifying, as any reasons a cheater gives, for cheating on their spouse, man or woman! Wife swapping actually IS cheating on your spouse, whether you both agree to swap, or not! The person you are fucking, during a swap, is NOT your lawfully wedded spouse, is it?

If we've lived any real length of time on earth, we all know from our own life experience and local news reports around us, and from reading all the LW cheating stores posted here, how god awful devastating, an innocent cucked spouse feels, when they finally catch their husband or wife cheating on them! We know the total destruction of the innocent children those couples are raising between them!

I've never seen wife swapping, create any less devastation and complete god awful destruction in its path, either!

So...why are people so stupid, as to try this shit? Spice-up their married lives! By using lit dynamite, or nitro?

I know there are some exceptions to what I've written here...always is!

But, to my knowledge, that hasn't ever happened anywhere near this state! Or many others, that I am aware of!

Still, as I said at the start this comment...this is a well written story! I enjoy reading those, though they are few and far between!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the best I have read!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12565 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES