All Comments on 'Leslie Takes Control'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yum

Very nice story. I don't usually read this category , but your story makes me wonder why. 750 words was no impediment. Each one counted, and you painted a pleasantly fleshed out vignette. Thanks, A fan of yours.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Yum

Thanks so much for taking the time to say so. I know I have "followers" but it is always extremely gratifying to hear that someone considers themselves a "fan". And an anonymous fan at that. So mysterious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lesbians on the loose.

And so desperate they have to play with remote controlled toys. Too funny for words. Although they both come across as unlikable, manipulative fools. Icky stuff.

1 star

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Usually

I usually don't read this Catagory, but I'm reading all the 750's provided. Yours is Very well done for a short read. Four stars.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Usually

Thanks for taking the time to comment Crusader235. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I believe this is the first time I've ever seen a reader take credit for a four star vote. I hope it catches on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The actual sex was a let down, the build up to it drug on for a bit and added unnecessary information. The wasted words could have been used to craft a better or even longer sex scene.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 5 years agoAuthor
RE:

Thanks for the feedback, Anonymous. It's a fair point. I struggled with how to balance the character development and motivation with the sex within the imposed 750 word limit. If I'd had more words, I certainly would have expanded the sex. In the end, I decided to tell more story with less sex rather than have more sex with less story. There's certainly room for the opposite opinion. Thanks for reading!

MarshallaMarshallaabout 1 year ago
Well, I really hope ...

... these two will be back.

Quinn has made progress, no doubt, thanks to Leslie's help. But she's still got a way to go.

Actually, I'd like to see them together, permanently, as they're good for each other.

5 Stars.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the great comment, Marshalla. I'm glad you like Leslie & Quinn, they are two of my favorite characters too. They play a background role in my story "A Fairy Affair at a Faire". If you read between the lines, you might find a hint about where that relationship is headed. ;-)

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 month ago

I like Leslie & Quinn, maybe a story where they get mashed, Quinn gets pregnant and get boobies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
381 Followers
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...