All Comments on 'Schooling'

by VGracen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot

Have Victoria dress in black seamed nylons, a garter belt, pleated white mini skirt and white satin blouse and high heels when she visits you next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more soon

yes lets have a lot more soon and how about one of the other girls joins them for punishment.

i also agree with the other reader stockings and high heels please!

KTHESLAVEKTHESLAVEalmost 19 years ago
GREAT

I think she should be punished accross the Headmaster's lap next time. Such a great story, turned me on thats for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great beginning!

I simply love it! Make her get acquainted with the belt, strap, paddle and whip, let him teach her to cum while being punished. As for how she dresses - nothing is better than having her get punished nude, draped over the cold leather of a chair back or vaulting horse.

Richard / Germany

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finally Something Good

Wow. Not only do I love her name, but the story held so much sexual tension. I disagree with many other commentators in that I believe her clothes should not be overly sexual nor should the story. "Sexing it up" would only detract from the innate sexuality of bondage and her ultimate submission. Maybe add more description of him, but over all it was awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous