All Comments on 'Your Package Has Arrived'

by Marty Fisher

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Could get kinkier.

Wifey has to be brought in eventually. You would make a good cuckold. Good erotic start to an interesting series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

It can only get better, hopefully the UPS dude will cuckold the husband w/the wife. All in all, nice dialogue tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT!

Really loved the superior black man taking control.

Hope to read of the wife walking in and seeing what

a sissy she is married to. Please hurry with part 2!

angelx602angelx602almost 19 years ago
wow

Totally hott story. Hope part 2 cums soon. I hope his wife catches him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love black cock

that made my cock so hard, wish it was me sucking that big black snake and swallowing that hot cum

onyxessenceonyxessenceover 17 years ago
very hot, I enjoyed it

Great writing & images. I'm moving onto part 2 right away! I hope the wife cums in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Some Have All The Luck

Oh I wish that would happen to me...........Ive never tried a BBC but want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWESOME

I would let this man fuck my wife, if he would come take me like that. You are a very lucky man. To be introduced to sucking dicks and then on top of it, he was black. How lucky can one get. My Biggest Dream you have lived...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

sounds kind of like what happened to me. out of the blue one day my black nieghbor just pushed me down on my knees and made me suck his cock. well ther wasn't much sucking he just face fucked me. filled my mouth with cum and made me clean his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Michael.luis1985@yahoo.com... Email me u horny cocks.... Love ur big cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh wow!

thank you big black man,cum again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

erotic indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

What a way to get your first taste of cock, and then for it to be a massive black cock, dream cum true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That has always been a fantasy of mine

nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My first cock was also a black man. Not as bod as in this story-about 81/2 inches and was thick. I was hooked the moment I took him into my mouth and then no question in my mind that I was now a cock sucker when he fee me his deliciose cum. I will suck just about any cock, but prefer bbbc(big beautiful black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was young, cruising for cock at City Lake in Lawrenceville GA, I was stoned one day, dressed in the most rediculous, thin, skimpy shorts and a T shirt (that I had cut the arms and a lot of the sides out of) exposing my sides (and my titties/nipples!) almost completely. I was so high, wandering about, precum oozing, playing with my nipples, I went into the mens room, took a seat, hoping a cock would appear in the glory holes I had come to love and adore! In my reverie, I pulled out a sharpie and wrote my intent, in case someone might come after and be looking, and as an after thought, wrote "and I'd love to suck on a black cock!" I left the stall and got in my van and cruised up the circle to where the upper parking area was. In no time, I see this young black guy, probably my age, 29-30, walking toward my van. I flashed my brake lights (the universal cock cruise invite) and in seconds, he was in my van. I locked the doors and we got in the rather comfy bed in the back, pulling off our shorts and T's, revealing our lust for each other. Being into fresh, clean, showered smells for optimum sex pleasure, I was ecstatic to find him squeaky clean and smelling like soap and English Leather cologne, not overwhelming but just enough to make me realize this was happening just as I'd hoped! We wasted no time, smoking a bowl while fondling each other incessantly, when the smoke was gone, so were we! We 69'd for what seemed like an eternity but was really only 10-15 min. His black cock was sooo sweet and clean, I was in heaven! We sucked each other to a stunning, cum spraying orgasm, swallowing each others creamy rewards and promising to hook up again. Sadly, I never saw him again, found out his name, Anthony, from another cock lover I had met at the park, wish I could see him now, I'd love another go at that hot, black sausage! Now I need to get up the nerve to use doublelist to find a BBC, I think it's time for me to take the plunge! Athens GA naughtyhotcd6969 at protonmail if you want to help!

Jimmy9463Jimmy9463over 2 years ago

Loved it- had my first BBC from manhunt, in detroit area; lost contact with him but found a regular 8.5” bbc who loves being sucked and fucked! This story got me hoping a UPS delivery is cumming soon!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I only managed to suck one black mans cock which was amazing. He told me it was 10 inches which I believed and boy did it fill me mouth up. Its big mushroom head was so sensitive when he lodged it in my throat and face fucked me. He certainly has loads of cum as it filled my throat and mouth . I hope to be able to experience it again some day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarty Fisher@Marty Fisher
191 Followers
Married in-control straight-appearing male in the light but a closeted submissive bisexual who loves to be dominated and used for pleasure by women or well-hung young men (but I certainly wouldn't turn away and older alpha male either). I also have a real soft spot for BBCs cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES