All Comments on 'Old Friends'

by justsomeguy41

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Coffee shop?

Would love to find a coffee shop like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is a piece of shit.

Doesn't resemble anything in any !ife, has no wisdom, no meaning, and doesn't even rise to the level of the lowest form of smut, let alone eroticism.

Sorry I wasted any of my life reading you and will not make that mistake again.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41about 5 years agoAuthor

You could've saved yourself the trouble of wasting time if you read the note. It's free use, what do you expect?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ignore That Guy Author

That person is a waste of space, you can't expect anything useful out of a tool like him. The fact that they didn't even realize this was freeuse should be evidence that they have trouble with reading in general seeing as they can't even be bothered to read the tags. Your story was good. Keep it up author.

ThePonderingLizardThePonderingLizardalmost 5 years ago
Would like to see the more extreme side of this world

I think it would be cool to show the extremes of what is considered "normal" in this free use world. Like when Maddie says "Eating cum from my ass doesn't even make the break ten. It'd surprise you what I've done," I want a story where we see what some of those 10 things are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Wish it was longer tho man. The whole assfucking during the interview was great. Please pist more stories. I don't care what anybody says your stories are erotic. Straight to the point and all anal just how I like

youjizz123youjizz123over 2 years ago

If you're tired of sex scenes maybe try romance or something with a little build up. I noticed you've mainly done freeuse. Might be time to branch out into other genres to keep yourself fresh and try new writing styles. After all writing is a hobby you should enjoy not feel obligated to do.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41over 2 years agoAuthor

@youjizz Oh nah, I love freeuse way to much to stop writing it. I've got literally several hundred thousand words at this point in a disorganized mess in my idea folder and I've just not spent any time this last year on editing it into actual stories. One day though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomeguy41@justsomeguy41
772 Followers
I write stuff sometimes when I feel like it and have nothing better to do. Also I put stuff on CHYOA that I don't put on here sometimes.