All Comments on 'Valentine MILF Comfort'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Valentine comfort

Some days are really good. How long can he last?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hilarious!

He looked out the door and saw a line of his exgirlfriend's female relatives lined up to do battle with his cock! He never went without pussy again!

R.

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
Loved the story!

5STAR

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Weak guy

Acting bit young for this site. Characters having sex have to be 18 or over and the guy is acting like 8. Couldnt get past the bit about him crying all week at his supposed ex gf house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF?

Seriously, how old are you? This is like a teenager trying to write a story. Pathetic,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To a true asshole.... Anonymous 02/04/19

It's F I C T I O N //// E R O T I C A ... Now go fuck yourself. (with a wire brush)

It's hard to believe that the same writer wrote this story and "The Specialist". The Specialist was a hotter story but the grammar was no better than third grade level.

Gave this one 5 stars because it reminded me of fucking my ex wife's four sisters after I found out from a 'passenger' that she and her bff competed to see who could pull the longest train, every month or so.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Dreams Can Come True

I wanted to read about Elizabeth. Good job.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Another great story, add another chapter, what a hoot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
1268 Followers
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.