All Comments on '24 Hours (11:00am - 1:00pm)'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gotwood49gotwood49almost 19 years ago
god!

You know I'm becoming one of your biggest fans,don't you? Your skill at description just floors me...you make one feel every tingle, and notice every detail as you do. I wish I could write with half the emotion you bring to a story. Great job, as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank God!

DC:

I'm glad you decided to give him a break. I do believe you were trying to kill the poor man. As always it was outstanding. What more can I say. Ronnie W.

billfingersbillfingersover 18 years ago
Just starting the series

warm, passionate and romantic

David48David48over 18 years ago
My first foray

Impressive...and no red? There is no justice...no talent for crotiquing as well it seems. Vivid...intense...heart thumping. Look forward to the really "good" stuff.

jushornyjushornyabout 18 years ago
Just Starting

Just starting to read this series. Very romantic, very descriptive. Their love seems to follow a lazy langering feeling yet the hot intense feeling of passion is still present

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!!

That was GREAT!!! The imagery and passion that this man obviously has for her was abundantly obvious. I can't wait to read the next one.

truthseeker40truthseeker40over 5 years ago
Whew!

Some people say they can write passionate love stories, but the way you write puts you into a different league!

truthseeker40truthseeker40over 5 years ago
A candle in the wind

I think Elton John may have summed it up with "A Candle in the Wind". I see that previous postings were done many years ago, so you have probably moved on. All I can say is: you wrote with passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Poor intro. Didn’t make me want to read another vague chapter.

PeregrinTook69PeregrinTook69about 1 year ago

This would have been much better if there had been an intro into why they only had 24 hours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous