All Comments on 'The Stalker'

by UnvrslEntity

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
N!CK!N!CK!almost 19 years ago
Incredible...

WIthout a doubt the hottest thing I have ever read. The way you work the small details into the story is evidence of your exceptional writing talent. Talented, smart, funny and beautiful: you are truly incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing.

Very impressive! I'm always impressed when a writer can be as eloquent as you with so little spelling and grammar mistakes...I know that sounds nerdy, but it really adds to the story when you don't have to struggle to read it. Very hot as well, especially the part where he fulfills her wish of being taken like an animal...very realistic fantasy for a woman. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Intense

I can't really say anything that someone else hasn't said already, except that I agree with all of them. This is the type of story you could read a hundred times...and get incredibly turned on with each reading. Please, do us all a favour and keep writing!

peacekeeper25peacekeeper25almost 18 years ago
Very hot and well written

This is the ultimate in hot story telling. Well written, imaginative, humorous with passionate and honest lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mmm...

Very arousing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 12 years ago
This was HOT,

well written and the premise is such a sexy concept. Aside from the awesome scene in Nick's bedroom, I very much enjoyed her sense of humor as you let us into her thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous