All Comments on 'Tied Up Wifey'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing

Very good, except for the bondage. After the first fuck, he should have release her so she could squirm around a bit and gotten her 'nuts' and fucked back at him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I enjoyed your stroke story

You should add more chapters of them fucking for conception.Maybe include some pregnant bondage sex. smile.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uover 18 years ago
great...

good warning at the top of the story! LOL

maybe the same traditional marriage only loving anonymous ass that leaves stupid comments on my stuff will steer clear of this one! LOL

great as always babe...

you're gonna get me into bondage yet! LOL ;)

kisses,

T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WTF???

The only segment of the tale that made it somewhat believable was this:

[[Suddenly Jack felt a little angry, "Hey, didn't you guys want to bother asking ME about this? I mean, find out how comfortable I am fucking my friend's wife? And having you guys TAPE it? I didn't have a problem being a sperm donor, but don't you think you should've consulted me about this?"]]

I realise this is supposed to be 'Erotica', but that little statement from Jack made me much more empathic with him. Of course, he finally wimps out and does the bit, after all, can't hold up the show.

Truth be told, I'd be infuriated if my 'friends' pulled that kind stunt on me (and they would then cease to be my friends.)

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Cute

However, to increase the odds of getting pregnant she should get fucked every day for 3 or 4 days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Risky behavior

What about a second kid? What about feeling uncomfortable around each other after this little escapade? This is an accident waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

Short and sweet. Well-written and straight to the point. I wish he'd come back the next day.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Don't see how he continued

Once he found her tied up he should have immediately cut her loose and left. This whole thing is a little weird. I wonder what his wife will think? And getting it taped? That should have been all it took to get him out of there, fast. No, this whole thing is a disaster. Time to go.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Doors Song

People are strange.

It's a bit of a big chance and I like the fact that you didn't just have him go 'Doh...Okay' like a great big dumb doofus. He was hurt and a bit angry at being used liked this.

None of the thought through the consequences...but that wasn't what this story was about.

Clear writing for and a moderately plausible story. I don't think much of the hubby, but that is me. Wife, despite being tied up, is truly int he driver's seat in that marriage.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago

The best way to read a story like this is to put yourself in Jack's shoes. Since he isn't a total moral idiot, like most of the OM (and yes, he IS a cheater) it's a bit easier to slide into that POV.

That makes it a guy having hot sex with a fantasy, instead of imagining oneself as the poor asshole jerking off in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Too bad it wasn't me that walked into that house! :-( I would love to ravage a tied up woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too implausible

After he cuts her loose, he's gone. Just too weird. Poorly conceived story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Haha

If it were me i would have fucked her then told her she was a worthless whore and her husband was a pathetic cuck for letting other men fuck his wife because it's not just about getting pregnant and then told them to never contact me again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

Too creepy for words. Untie her hands and leave. Knowing that they were recording the whole mess would have been a deal breaker all by itself. Run, don't walk, to find some new friends. Ugly idea,

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore with a cuck in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would of preferred that this Child be conceived from tender love making than from deceitful Rough SEX.

I read this story out of curiosity. It sure didn't create a hard-on or lustful thoughts.

I rated it highly but it only deserved a 2 at best.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

I'd have to do this task every day for a couple of weeks just to make sure it took, you can't expect one shot to do the job. After a couple of weeks toiling away for them Bob and Carol would so used to me fucking Carol it should/would become normal for me to drop ......

The beautiful baby girl should have a baby sister and brother - right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not many could resist a naked woman tied to a bed as the little brain takes over i know in my case it does and id have to spear my cock into her and empty my sperm as deep as i can inside her with one desire to make her swell with my offspring. I love breeding women and have been doing so for over 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pity that a child was born into the middle of this madness.

fuse1369fuse13694 months ago

hot story. to all the nay sayers- it's a short story, don't worry about the kid, or the 2nd kid, the video or jack's wife, the story isn't about all that...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Imbecilic story.

Pay attention author, I am only going to school you on this ONE TIME.

A cheating wife is not a loving wife

PERIOD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12577 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...