All Comments on 'Callings'

by notnorthern

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
xxxboxplayaxxxboxplayaover 18 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story. It was both real and erotic.

milf26milf26over 18 years ago
terrific!

especially after the hurricane and all, i have been missing NOLA, this story was wonderful and tender, and i hope that "dawn" went to find Fr. Francis in ten years. a soulmate is a soulmate is a soulmate. to pass that up would be a shame.

wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely Stunning!

I do hope that Dawn went to find her true love after all the tradegy that has unfolded in her state. She deserves it! Please give us another chapter!

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 18 years ago
Wonderful characters

Loved how you took what could have been cliched circumstances (liked the 'Thornbirds' reference) and made it believeable. Romantic and sexy is always an unbeatable combination. Great to have you writing white male/black female stories. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Please continue. Does she go to him after ten years? Does he come looking for her after Katrina? Please don't leave us (me) hanging like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please let there be more

PLease don't leave us hangin'...Let Frankie's letter come true!!!

PLEASE :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the best that I have read on this site

I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story, I was informed about this site from a friend of mine. I am an African American woman, and I have always enjoyed the company and lovemaking of White men. Your story was erotic and well written, I will be looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh my god...

Can erotica make you cry? Because. . .I did, I am! This story is so beautiful and real that. . . it seems to be the essence of interracial tragic love. I am really and truly amazed at this writers ability to make the reader feel Dawn & Francis shared passion for one another.

*T*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing!

It's very rare to find erotica this real and this full of emotion. I guess I feel very close to it because I'm mixed race woman (black and white) in an interracial relationship. That, and I love priests! Haha. Please keep writing, and let us know what happens to Dawn and Frankie. :)

alphataalphataover 16 years ago
Truly amazing...

... a wonderful story, written with a lot of dedication and intimacy, and it really touched me...

Keep on writing, you do have more than just talent for it!

I will be looking forward to read more from you,

alphata

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One of the best stories

I've read on this site. Would love to know what happens next to Dawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Truly Amazing

This is the most amazing story I've ever read. it made me cry and it made me smile. Good Job!!!

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
Beyond Words!

This isn't erotica, it's a BEAUTIFUL love story with realistic detailed love making not harelquin romance fairytale. Profound!!!!!

ladyalchemyladyalchemyover 15 years ago
wow

This was soo warm and so tochingly sad at the same time. Steller work but it makes me most curious about our real life Francis..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not trashy like these other stories...

It was beautiful. I long to read ROMANTIC erotica between a black woman and a white man. There is just something, to me, so gorgeous about seeing a white guy's hand holding a black girl's hand. That color contrast is gorgeous and it represents something rare. We all know black girl/white guy couples are less frequent than white girl/black guy couples. And this story almost made me cry. I kept picturing Robert Pattinson (Edward from 'Twilight') the whole time! Very beautiful! I love erotica with a sensual backdrop. Write more, because this story was simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent

One of the best I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

For the first time on Literotica, I wanted to follow these characters lives soap opera style. Great job, the characters suck you in....WOW

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 13 years ago
More than Enjoyable!

I wish I knew what happend to them 10yrs down the line. Because in the begining of this story it seems like you would know.

notnorthernnotnorthernalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Hi! This is the writer of this story. Thank you for all your sweet comments throughout the years. So much has been going on with my life but now, I'm ready to write more. Sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you all. I will begin with a follow up to this story within the real of Hurricane Katrina. I will post it before summer begins. Much love and many blessings to you all! <3

notnorthernnotnorthernalmost 13 years agoAuthor
ooops...

I meant REALM of Hurricane Katrina :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

I was just thinking to myself, 'I hope she finishes this story.' It is way to good. I am glad you are willing to come back and finish the story and/or write a sequel. So many authors for whatever reason never return and I understand, life can get in the way, so it is just awesome to see that you have not forgotten about this story. I cannot wait for an udpate. Also have you heard of Valent Chamber? Check out www.valentchamber.com you may want to post to that site too. I know you will get love and reviews!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
10 years later????

can you write something about them years later? i would love for them to get together. i like happy endings in a world that doesn't have enough.

Cocoa_CureCocoa_Curealmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

I cried when I read the end of this story. It's amazing!

Cocoa_Cure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

Impressive. Sequel?

Five.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Lovely

This was gorgeous!!!! Loved the hell out of the frank sensuality of both characters.

Was she a cancer or pisces gal. They were sexually muy sympatico (did I say that right?). Real time lovers should have it flow so smooth. Alas...... such is the nature of the imagination. So free to reach the stars of ecstasy or plumb the depths of passion.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

This was beautiful. Please consider a sequel!!!! The letter towards the end was something else.

labellnoirelabellnoireabout 11 years ago
I hope ..........

That the writer has found her Francis again .. and that they are very very happy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not the nappy dugout

Haven't heard that in umpteen years. This story rang so true hence the comments and I agree with each one. Thanks for sharing this moment between Dawn and Francis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Just beautiful! I hope they have everything he said...the marriage, babies and love.

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

I loved it from beginning to end. I need a Frankie in my life. Well, except for the priesthood part lol. But great story.

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderalmost 10 years ago
Oh!

I hope you write a little something about the 10 years later. A love like theirs doesn't just die so how did it transform? Please continue writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Come back

Update this.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!!!!

Fantastic mixture of the nexus of the divine and the profane. Your pacing is superb, characters believable. THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous