All Comments on 'Guidelines for Ownership'

by Meanderingpoet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MasterofevelMasterofevelover 17 years ago
Great insight

Thanks so much for posting this article. I collared my submissive seven months ago and we are still learning. Your insight was very helpful, to understand her needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where's the fun?

I have never been in a BDSM relationship but I've had submissive gf's who did obey me and perform for me without the relationship of master/slave.

It seems to me that having a slave would be best if she didn't know what to expect all the time. It seems quite stupid to me having "safe words" because there should be a submiminal threat of something happening quite unexpectedly. Just for the fun of it, I might want her to do something for me that she finds disgusting. I might want her to do it just to see the look on her face when she does go through with it (use your own imagination...lol) If she refuses, she should be made to perform. If there wasn't this unknown factor in the relationship the BDSM relationship would be just like what I've done occassionally in the past with my eager, submissive gf's. What's the difference?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous