All Comments on 'The Fertility Clinic Ch. 03'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

I have read all of the stories and I find them quiet humiliating. For a man to let his wife and her female doctor have control over his sex life is beyond me. He could stop it at any time if he wanted to, or he could get another opinion. I do not know of a reputable medical professional that will resort to such tactics as Joel is having done to him. Maybe the Fertility Clinic is not liscensed by the AMA.

The author can end it her and now for all that I care and by the looks of the comments that people HAVE NOT left, it would be a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great!

Can't wait for the next chapter to see what she'll do next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
YA Know

Even as debilitative humor this still is unbelivably crude and deviant beyond reason. One rationaly has difficulty understanding self induced pain and humiliation as arousing. I guess some do but I don't think I want them in my neighborhood, county, state or country - registering them is probably good though having a tatoo on their forehead would be better.

It is also curious as to why a talented writter would spend so much time on this subject so far below what he could write to be appreciated and respected by readers and peers alike. Puzzling isn't it - Why author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow at previous comments

First off this is a favorite story in my book. Can no one get lost in fantasy here? Even some of the "vanilla" stories on here are never going to happen for real. Thing I can believe in this story is a husband making sacrifices for his wife, as well as the other way around. Their love is unquestionable based on the story to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous