All Comments on 'Y is for You'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Moving

Delightfully insightful and well written.

bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
Let's see

Like one more to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Y is for you are an idiot

And if this is true, then YOU are an idiot for loving or caring about someone who obviously didn't love you. What an idiot YOU are! Almost makes me want to puke!

venus_smilesvenus_smilesover 16 years ago
Y is for You Are So Right

Nicely done - you cannot deny the beauty of having loved another, even when the path followed is not the one chosen by you. Perhaps, you've acquired another feather or two to better spread your wings to soar over the mountain.

AnaLeePleasuredAnaLeePleasuredabout 16 years ago
Y hold back when you are honest...

Wow! How beautiful and honest. We have all been there, loving someone yet not feeling our depth of love is being acknowledged/accepted/returned...yet we keep trying and sometimes we are surprised when we are lucky enough to stumble onto another who feels almost exactly the same way about us. There is a beautiful song by Bonnie Raitt called "I CANT MAKE YOU LOVE ME" That says it all. Hope you finally find a perfect match and the TIMING is right right right...just as perfect.

ShionAshaShionAshaabout 14 years ago
So sad...

But extremely understandable. All of it. I felt the whole thing.

wayseriwayseriover 13 years ago
five stars, two thumbs up!

splendid

TLBurtonTLBurtonalmost 12 years ago
Yes

I have had a love that way, and it lasts as something special in my mind, now even ten years later, after other relationships, and even though I am in a wonderful one right now. Well put and honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So real...

This is so like how I feel right now.

I've read a lot of your writing on here, and want to add, you're very talented. I hope you keep writing for a long time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous