All Comments on 'Train (An Exhibitionist Vignette)'

by Requiax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 5 years ago
Nude!!! You?

I cannot believe it.

It's a cracker!!! Did you really!!! Well I never.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really Different

A very good read even without the normal story sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ace

This is what a sexual fantasy is all about! And a woman feeling sexy and confident in (only) her own skin, i'm all for it. 5 stars.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

Lovely imagery in storytelling... and well told to include the emotional turmoil of choices along the way. Haven't done a train... but I can relate from my experiences when I've weighed the risks and chosen to be nude in public anyway. Well done!

nortythortsnortythortsabout 5 years ago
Hot!

Enjoyed the tale and also the description of the inner turmoil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow, great story!

As a woman, I can identify with her internal struggles. It took me a while to become comfortable with exhibitionism and promiscuity. Now I don’t care if people think I’m a whore. I enjoy showing my body off and having sex. Those first few time though, I had the same type of self doubt. You did a great job of capturing that in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Such an eloquent description.

As an exhibitionist myself, I recognise the disparate feelings of wanting to / not wanting to go ahead. Many times I've chickened out, until I realised you just have to force yourself to do it - as in this story, where she leaves her clothes on the train.

Chickening out means no pleasure; going ahead means a surge of excitement.

For myself though, as I'm a male crossdresser, I'd have to stop at undies only. The only question then would be - wig or no wig? I'm inspired by this story and will be doing my own 'walk of shame' when the weather is suitable, though I'd have to leave the wig in a bag in a refuse bin where I could retrieve later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Problem

When You are a Woman You can get away with running around naked in the streets. As a man You Go to jail. That is unfair.

TedHappyTedHappyover 4 years ago
Short but sweet

Love the genre of exhibitionist who wants to be naked in public, as opposed to being forced. Nice short, but sweet story that was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This might be the best story i have ever read on this site. Thank you!

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Very neat! I'd like to see this, A very realistic story with great detail, even the reluctance overcome by desire. Really fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Having worked on the railways all my life there are a few things that may need to be considered. Noted this may be a different country to where I work. All the trains have al least two CCTV camera's located one each end of the carriage, these are recorded on a hard disk on the train and are held around week or so in case they need to be downloaded. The stations also have CCTV which is also recorded.

As to the ladies actions. A little thought could have gone into this. Had she worn a dress that was a denser weave and if it were a bit longer she could have taken her bra and underwear off before she boarded the train . Thus she would only need to she the dress when required. Lastly as the railways have their own rules she could have been fined for what she did. Thus if she commuted regularly on this route CCTV playback (printed still images) would have made it easy to have identified her. A reasonable storey padded out in parts of doing things she did not need to have done. The number of stocking tops I have seen on trains is quite common. As ladies do not realise high high ride up when seated and they squirm around to change their seating position. Happy days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous