All Comments on 'While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 00'

by PhilippaMaQuente

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
teehaateehaaabout 5 years ago
A perverted fairytale?

Oh goody... I could absolutely use one of these, right now.

I'm absolutely game! :o) :o) :o)

Greetings!

Tom

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteabout 5 years agoAuthor
Greetings in return!

I do write many dirty fairy tales. More to come on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please....!

Yup. Totally ready for this flip of my favorite literotica characters. NExt installment... pleeeasse?!

Xxoo P

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteabout 5 years agoAuthor
More is coming soon!

I've decided that while I am working on "Afflictions" I will also be producing chapters of the two side works attached to WCOD in turns. Keep watching!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes! Hope to read more soon

Well this is the story I have wanted more than the other one. What you wrote before is an amazing read and all the time and effort you put into it doesn't take away. But something that is CONSENSUAL... That is what I have wanted to read about them because I can and do see so much potential there.

I mentioned before I am a Randy and Jane shipper but maybe with how this turns out in here you will convert me into all 3.

Stolen Initials

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuentealmost 5 years agoAuthor
I'm glad you like Randy so much. ^.^

He really became the surprise stand-out character on the guys' side as I was writing. The good news is, in this case all ships (pretty much) are canon! You get RandyXJane up to your eyeballs, and there will be all sorts of perverted fun in this story. It will probably be light on plot, but big on heart and steam. I hope you'll all have as much fun reading as I will writing.

Steve150177Steve150177over 4 years ago
I'm guessing you, Sir, don't have a lot of time to write

I really wan to see this continued son.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 4 years agoAuthor
I'm a lady, and it's not a matter of time...

Sadly, readers, I find myself stuffed with ideas but struggling to work through them. I can't pick a project. There's more of this waiting, and I really want to put out the next chapter for you all, it's just been a struggle. These characters still seem to be calling out to me though, so perhaps I can shake them back up. Bear with me!

SirBeastofLycanshireSirBeastofLycanshirealmost 2 years ago

I dig this new take on J, C, M, and R. I enjoy how (mostly) wholesome it plays out and it is a fresh new introduction to familiar faces. Can't wait to dig into more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilippaMaQuente@PhilippaMaQuente
347 Followers
I am the purveyor of pulchritudinous pornography, the erotic enthusiast, the amorous author. A champion of my own unique brand of GOTHIC LITERARY FEMINIST EROTICA and a proponent of sex positivity. While my stories may be an acquired taste, I welcome those with adventurous pal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES