All Comments on 'Blood Love Ch. 10'

by aysa69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Blood Love Ch1-10

Hello,

I loved your writing, it was well written with class and deep thought about the scenes as well as placement on how things transpired. I do hope to read on...what happens with the vacation,job,dad and wasn't there a hint of a baby? got to know...Thanks and look forward to reading on please please...respectfully a fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love it!

Fantastic story! Can't wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please Continue!!

I do hope you will continue the story As I was hooked it was so hot!!

CheatManCheatManover 18 years ago
Superb

Seriously good, minor grammar mistakes every now and again, but nothing that distorts the meaning of the phrase or distracts from the story

Please do continue on with Ch 11.

i'll be waiting.

-CheatMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep it up!

Good story line and it flows nicely. The vacation and new job and pregnancy should make for great reading if you will just write about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Blood Love

Aysa, God what a turn on. You have no idea how I relate to your stories. I love my sister as much as life itself and I couldn't care less what people might think, there is no better sex than sister/brother. We both enjoy everything you write and always have great sex after reading one of your stories. It is amazing how close you and my sister are regarding fetishes is concerned. Love ya!

LynneSparksLynneSparksalmost 17 years ago
been a couple years

since the last chapter, I hate getting to love a story that never gets finished. any chance you will come back to this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More, Please

Wonderful story, wonderful characters. Wish you could find the time to write more. In any event, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Progressing Nicely

Take the time you need to continue, or to provide an ending to, "Blood Love." If you're blocked because you don't know what to do with your Alexia character -- that is, if she's indeed pregnant -- you can have her miscarry. Doing so would be a way to escape the plot you would have to write in order to deal with birth defects. Then again, do your research (every writer must do that), and the research would be into whether all sister-brother incest would result in birth defects, specifically, mental retardation, in the baby. If you find out that is not the case, then ... fuck it! Make Alexia preganant, and, there, my friend, you'll have the makings of a fantastic -- and very credible -- novella. It's already credible now. So take a wonderfully developing story into a fucking masterpiece. Again, take the time you need, even a year or two, because you have a life, too. All of us writers do. The commenters who are impatient probably are not writers. ... About the grammar and spelling, you need to get a better handle on that. But don't get discouraged about it because a good literary agent will be more interested in the story and knowing that you know the ABCs of story structure (you DO!) than in whether you know the difference between "quiet" and "quite." After all, that could've been a typo. Should your literary agent find a publisher willing to accept the chapters you have written thus far (unpublished writers always need to present chapters with their query letter), that publisher will be begging you to write even more chapters. ... You got it going on. girl! Don't give up. Just take the time (away from this story and into your own, personal life). We'll be waiting here to read more of "Blood Love" when you're back. If you do not intend this as a novel, but, rather, a novella, check your word count thus far. If you have 8,000 words already, it'll be time to tie things up soon, with two or three chapters. Remember: If you decide that Alexia is indeed pregnant, and you don't want her to miscarry AND you've done your research about birth defects, you aren't required to show us readers what happens to the baby. We'll leave it up to your creative imagination to show us what happened. But all good things, even your simple-yet-complex erotic story of incestuous love-lust, must come to two words ... The End. And although stories and novels do not list those two words the way some American films do, in our minds, we readers will know when your story has come to an end. When you return to writing "Blood Love," first reread Chapters 1 through 10 and then follow through with Chapter 11 to make sure that the subplot and plot make sense. I wish you the best of luck, and fun, in bringing titillating closure to your delightful work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

ok when does she tell him she is pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i know you posted this story like 6 years ago, but you should definitely finish, the story is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Masterpiece

Stumble upon this story yesterday, beautiful, simply amazing. The drama, the romance, the forbidden love, breathtaking. I really hope the author will continue this tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pls finish

I would love to hear the rest of this story. Having it end where it is now is making me have a wide range of emotions to here the end. So if you would please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No!!!!

Holy crap batman!!! You can't let it end here. It's too good to let it go. You've GOT to finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHERE'S THE ENDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous