All Comments on 'How I Spent My Vacation Ch. 01'

by rembrandt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best -if not the best- spanking and humiliation story that I have ever read. The domination of the three girls is exquisitelly described. I hope that the following chapters come out quick and that the domination process proceeds further and with the same good descriptions.

GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing...

WOW, I never really liked spanking stories but this one captured me and led me down the road of depravity slowly by the hand..... sometimes willingly, sometimes not :)

Really great story altho I admit I skipped a bit I was too scared to read :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

great story i want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WORSTLY LONG

IT IS VERY LONG HAVING NO GOOD DISCRIPTION. DONT READ IF U SUPPOSE TO TURN ONN. IT IS NOT SEXY BUT CONTAINS LOTS OF NON-SCENCE NARRATION. TOTALLY WASTE OF TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW

This is one of the best i've ever read, just makes me want more

PanthergirlPanthergirlover 16 years ago
Wow, talk about a story just dying for a sequel

Excellent job Rembrandt. No sex, just spanking, you could have gone under 18 with that content. Very nicely set up, good character development and lots of promise of a long summer of spanking for the girls. I'm not sure you could continue the high level of this story, and perhaps it is better left wide open for imagination, but I would really love to see sequels. Hell, I am inspired to write something in this genre myself. Very well done.

naughtycakesnaughtycakesabout 16 years ago
Holy Hot Damn!

So fucking hot! I came twice reading your story. Thanks!

RimfireRimfireover 14 years ago
Pain & Pleasure

I have in the past had a few events where i spanked someone then seeing the crying and submission afterwards having gotten a serious erection-enjoyed myself.

spanking to me is erotic...some on a few spank/chat websites liked the spanking by itself-to me sex and spanking go togeather.

this story didnt? everyone likes women interacting-many dont feel the same way about guys....men like the submission from whomeever they bendover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Consent is always better

I definitely have a thing for spanking but I found this sick. I understand the difference between fantasy and reality but I don't think anyone should glorify non-consent. There is nothing hotter than BDSM when it's done right but this, this was just a horrible tale of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It is obvious you have a talent for writing. Really enjoyed the way you told this story. It's too bad there weren't additional chapters written...I was hoping it would have progressed into having some sexuality in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous