All Comments on 'Displaying Myself in the Sand Dunes'

by Kay-Dee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JackiegirlJackiegirlalmost 19 years ago
Exhibitionist dream

I thinkt is was onehell of a hot story girl! Being inclined to exhibitionism and masturbation myself it left me wet and horny.

blackpenblueinkblackpenblueinkabout 18 years ago
That was hot!

Really liked the action and the womans need to be seen. Especially liked that she couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and suck and fuck her man. Very hot, let's hear some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

All those times I walked around the sand hills at the beach, I never say anything like you described in your story. Thank for making a trip to the beach even more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very erotic and wholly believable

what a turn on to fuck in the open with the fact someone might see you - have done this a few times in public parks and fields while people have been nearby. Makes for very exciting sex.

Gus AsparGus Asparabout 13 years ago
Delicious!

Think I might go to the beach this weekend...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When are you going there again

Let me know...i want to be there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Superb story which could arouse anyone within no time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Times

Yes, but thanks to the local snobbery and the increasing police presence these days are coming to an end. Many's the time I've laid naked amongst those dunes with either a sexy lady or hansome man to kept me company. Yes those were the days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dunes

Totally awesome. I love the way you write, not mincing words, and jumping right into the story.

It was good for a cum!

t

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just me

my god the thought of going through all that on holiday made my cock so hard and got me wanking.....i shot loads......great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow!!

That was great and did I cum a load reading it!! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
if i had a wife like that

we would not be sexually incompatible,i promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love Studland

Great story. I know Studland Beach well and have seen similar things going on many times. I would be one of the strollers. Only one thing: a lot of the strolling men would not be looking for women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not much. Sharing your wife with strangers—even vicariously—makes you hehusband a real cuckold.

2 stars is generous.

Bill S.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 1 year ago

I love stories at the beach. This one pushed all the right buttons for me.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this wife teasing strangers as well as hubby. I hope this leads to her going much further with the encouragement of her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous