All Comments on 'Rape Fantasies: A Female's Viewpoint'

by smallncute

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting & thought provoking

Greetings,

As most of my stories come under the heading of non consent I found the article very thought provoking.

Rape in real life is a heinous act against a person, but how many times have we come up against some we don't like and thought 'you need fucking' that is mental rape, how many fantasise about it further? By the number of stories like mine obviously a lot of people.

Where is the line, what would cause a fantasy to become reality in an instant - drink, being horny, being teased, an unpredented opportunity to stike back at someone who has hurt you?

For my thinking of nonconsent stories passes the time whilst stuck in traffic. I hope these fantasies are never taken further by an inapproiate opportunity.

Good article, well done.

Cheers,

Menderman

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

WAKE ME UP WHEN IT GETS EXCITING....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your mental wiring is confused

Seduction is not rape, but the homosexual way you speak of seducing a straight person IS RAPE.

Human bodies respond to stimulation and the confusion by gay people is that without role models they learn to fear the opposite sex. Psychological studies point this out time and again. Gays then gravitate to predators who then "intitiate" them when they are drunk or in emotional trauma by raping them.

So get the definitions correct. Males raping women is about revenge and regaining their maleness. Female rape of men about feeling powerful. Male and female rape of same sex is about fear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very thought provoking

I am a real life homosexual rape victim and I can tell you that it is horrifying in the extreme and changes your life forever.

Having fantasies about rape in whatever version it takes brings out mixed emeotions in me. I certainly do not fantasise nor do I read non consent stories because I know the reality.

I particularly enjoy incest stories between siblings and cousins. Not that I have ever done that or even considered it but in the erotic fields of my mind I find these stories exciting and stimulating.

So having that experience with the incest stories I can understand that the same can apply to the non consent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Courageous and thought provoking

It takes a lot of guts to address head on the whole topic of rape--particularly the disconnect between online "non-consent" stories that arouse so many people, and the terrible real life act. To acknowledge and explore these seeming contidictions requires both intelligence and insight. And for the guy who says he fell asleep, better stick to the stroke stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fucking finally

its about damn time someone told this people that all these "non-consent/reluctance" stories are mainly a load of horseshit. none of those stories depict how a situtation would truly play out, and while i realize its a piece of fiction, constant exposure to it can influence some individuals into believeing that's the way the world works

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Still Obscure

I did not find this essay to be particularly illuminating. It would seem to go without saying that the fascination with nonconsent is the absolution of free will and guilt. The woman gets to experience something which is illicit but pleasureable without having to be responsible for it.

That has nothing to do with seduction nor with a violent rape. You have not explained the attraction of fantasy violence and coercion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finally someone has come forth........

It's about time that someone brought to light what a woman has to go through when some drunken fool has his way with a woman, by forcing himself on here. I only wish that some others have the courage to write such enlightening aritcles as these.

Thanks Miranda,

Lana C

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You hit the nail on the head

WOW, you were so right . I am so glad we chatted yesterday and you are so right. Your view hits me so hard but you put it in words I could only dream about saying. Had a nice time yesterday and hope for more in

the future with you. kisses wendy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NOT guilt related for everyone

Fantasies are fantasies and not everyone sharing a fantasy of nonconsensual sex has guilt issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Intelligent and sexy, just like you. :)

Very well written and articulate, as always. It also made me very wet, also as always. You're one of a kind, Miranda; you go deeper than the physical and that intrigues me greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantasies - acting out?

It's considered heretical, even horrific, to say so, but...Anecdotal evidence, ranging from sex surveys to remarks by minor celebrities to conversations overheard on the bus, has convinced me that there are women (and maybe men as well) who consciously seek to get raped. Because, at least when it's not happening, they think they like it.

Now would these people be PTSD sufferers acting self-destructively, or could they be rationally pursuing their particular fetish? I'll never forget a Guardian or Observer article from about twelve years ago, where the female journalist broke off from a reasoned argument about the need to simplify and further liberalise the laws of prostitution, BDSM etc, to make an incredible statement along the lines of "getting raped isn't the worst thing that can happen to you, it's a useful learning experience to have before you're 30" At the time I thought WHAT?!! (disgusted) but has she hit on something, and just expressed it badly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Young man's comment

I applaud you for addressing the topic of rape fantasies. I agree with most of what you write. The topic of guilt, however, I think is more complicated. I am still learning about sexuality, and taking courses in college. But we have been discussing the kind of guilt that comes from feeling pleasure when sexually abused or raped. I understand that instead of excusing the victim's enjoyment, the experience adds to the guilt later, and the victim's sense of participation. Thanks also for distinguishing between rape IRL and the fantasy of it online.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very interesting but guilty?

I am the first to admit that my sexual fantasy and my real life are hugely different to each other. In real life i am extremely independent and strong headed. I cant stand the thought of not being in charge of myself and yet when i am in bed i love nothing more then to be bossed around. sex is so much better for me that way. I do have rape fantasies and bdsm and violence really turns me on but i know that reality is a whole different matter. i dont enjoy these things because of guilt and i dont feel remotely guilty for them. I just love to be dominated and i find that a dominate man is incredibly sexy. the fantasy i get the most strange looks for is a rape fantasy but with a difference. nothing gets me turned on quicker then a man raping another man. when i read erotica i nearly always search for gay rape first. if i fantasise about threesomes its only hot if the guy doing me is getting fucked at the same time. thats why i cant wholly agree with your guilt section. how can i feel guilt when im not even participating?!this was thought provoking though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done !

I am not really good with words. Thats why i do admire miranda so much. Miranda is very good with detail and very descriptive as well. Thats why its very easy to fantasizing her stories.

Miranda is very good with words so after i read her writing about rape fantasy, it makes me want to be raped by a girl as well lol. Well done miranda, keep up your great job you talented girl. I am waiting for your m-f scene miranda, take care there :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great~

Yes we do it online because we can handle it without any physical effects on us { Bar the few random people with their hands to their sexes, weak knees } The only other physical effect I could think of is people who live that fantasy out.

That's the changing point, when it encourages rape, it's happened to many people, -Unlikely to men though- but in those millions of newsprints saying "I got raped." there are the people who don't say it too. Who would tell everyone "I got raped, Loved it, but it's my secret."

There's alot of guilt in that.

Which is why the millions who don't like it, shudder at the thought, but the millions of people who do, come to literotica.

<3 Beautiful veiwpoints there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your interest

You would truly enjoy being the pet for a group of men. As they undress you for their pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Viewpoint

I think this was an interesting way to try and explain why people fantasize about rape. In real life, it's terrifying and there reallyisn't pleasure in it, other than what your body naturally does when stimulated, so I suppose that can lead to guilt later, but I don't think that I enjoy rape fantasies b/c it contains something I'd not do normally.

My husband and I are pretty open with one another and even though we've done things, like anal, I still like to read rape stories where that is involved. I don't feel bad for wanting it in real life in a regulart setting or reading it about a rape scenario online. I love the feeling I get when my husband and I play rape, but I also know that there is a sense of safety in it, like I trust him to not actually harm me, so I'll stick to reading where other people are involved.

I did enjoy what you had to say on the matter, I've never really explored same sex rape and don't really read about it, so I'm not sure about that either. Overall, glad you put it in this section - seems like a pretty good place for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Confusion of terms.

Rape is physically forcing the stimulation of sexual organs or forcefully penetrating any orifice either with objects or a penis.

Coercion is persuading someone to do what you want with either charisma and charm or by holding something over their head. (Blackmail is a prime example). There's a choice here though. It's usually not pleasant but it is a choice.

Seduction can be a form of coercion but it usually works best if the person being seduced is open to the seduction. As the saying goes: "You can't rape the willing."

A power game is when someone goes to great lengths to assert their will over another. This can be done either physically or emotionally, usually both at the same time.

I'm sure women rape other women but you don't hear about it as often because: 1. Homosexuals and bi-sexuals though becoming more prevalent are still a minority, 2. Women are more emotionally sensitive then men are so they're less likely to infringe on the body of another and 3. The type of woman who would do something like rape another woman would have to feel entitled, be in a place of standing and prestige (I.E. a corporate exec.) And probably has enough pull personality-wise that she can drop the panties of any femme she wants.

Rape isn't always about power games. It's often about entitlement or tied to pride, both of which are usually male traits. "That bitch has been teasing me for so long that it's time I make her give up a piece of that ass" or "She wouldn't dress like that if she didn't want it."

Rape like murder is often a crime committed in the heat of the moment. It's much easier for an average male to over-power an average female than it is for an average female to over-power another average female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That Helps!!

Thanks for your article, it helped me with something I've been dealing with in my sex life. My situation is too much to tap out here, but I am glad you took the time to share your wisdom. Fore more than ten years I have been trying to nail down my emotions on certain aspects of my BDSM relationship but never quite got there. Yet in just a few paragraphs you helped explained me, to myself, which kicks ass cuz I gave up like six years ago....

This may all sound a bit cryptic and sappy to everyone reading but my point, rather my comment is just to thank the author for writing this article. If nothing else you helped me and my relationship. The cherry on top, you did it while telling a hot-ass kinky fantasy. Thanks and THANKS!!

atorifanatorifanabout 10 years ago
Yo

Caught a story of yours that I would hope to read later. And amongst your works, this essay. Which I was compelled to read. Fascinating, for I read little of what women say on this, or other things. Busy, time vs payoff, not misogyny or indifference, but too much frosting out there, if you follow. I won't go into my whole story, while we're fascinated by our own tales, it takes an objectively good tale and teller to share it with another.

I have heard part of what terrifies(ed) us as 2-4yo's sticks into our wiring, and later often becomes sexualized. Not a doc, or even 'learned' person, just what one more so source said. It rings true, and I can see how it can or does for others. Also as you said, that bent over and taken, even in ways we normally shun is incredibly arousing, yet also it's safe. Which may be a part of it, that we fantasize to defang our terrors. Or weaken them perhaps, or understand. And to dip our toes in water deep enough to scare us back to shore in a flash, yet we can find a thrill in that riotous knot of mingled emotions.

Whether you alluded to it or not, we're told not to do things, but we have drives and urges, someone taking away that self-discipline of leaving certain walls ie, taboos up and in place is all on its own a powerful aphrodisiac. Free to feel 'good', idealistically. Not our fault, or choice. While it may be a struggle, there was about 20yrs ago a series of books Herotica 1-8? maybe. One of the tales was about (foggy on memory now) a shemale, Roan? I think. Who similiar to you, brought a younger girl across a threshold she may never have crossed if fully prepared to make a choice. The author wrote how wonderful, strange, and new it all was. So much so that, she half-hoped years later and well into a relationship, that she'd see or find her again, as the hint of a smell or accent drug Roan right back into her forebrain again. Had she her druthers, who knows.

Perhaps, sometimes it's just about using force, to let someone enjoy what they're too afraid to do on their own. And how can we justify that in a society of laws. That person who so 'chooses for us', could easily be right, but mistaken in enacting it. You seem mixed on your own experience. For me, some potential experiences may have shattered me, but at least one still seems to have reached every inch in and out, and while it's gone forever, it showed me heights (depths?) I didn't know of, nor would have explored on my own.

I don't know if you're around. And this is long and as much comment as confession, but I hope you may find some bit of it useful, or at least passes time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy vs. Reality

Non consent stories are so popular because its a safe way to express a fantasy. Most fantasies have no place in reality. For example I have a fantasy of being a prostitute. In reality it would not be as glamours as I imagine it to be and would have powerful social and physical consequences. So it would be illogical for me to become a prostitute. However, I can play out that fantasy by reading or writing erotica about prostitutes. Actual rape is horrific with nothing but bad consequences but rape fantasies allow the reader to safely act out the fantasy of either being controlled or being in control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An older persons view ..........

First of all, let me make it quite clear that as a father of 4 daughters (true) I find rape in its TRUEST form (I will explain, don`t worry), must rank as one of the most disgusting acts imaginable, and I feel genuine sympathy for all those women (and men) who have suffered. HOWEVER ..........

I also have 2 sisters and numerous female friends, including ex girlfriends.

In MY day (ooh here we go, another old fuddy duddy), drunken sex was just as common as it is modern day. Personally I cannot count the number of Saturday and Sunday mornings I woke up, turned over and thought "oh fuck!!", I KNOW that this is true of my sisters, the vast majority of my female friends and even my two oldest daughters in their younger days!!

Modern day, this is actually classed as "rape" by the law, when in reality it is a drunken fuck and usually the male is just as incapable of making a level headed choice as the female, yet it is the male who usually gets the jail.

There are far too many stories of this nature including footballers, actors etc ending up in the press (ah the price of fame), usually (but not always), because some moron thinks its a great idea to film it on their mobile.

Reputations are ruined, livelihoods are lost and men jailed due to drink and drugs.

In my honest opinion, I would say the vast majority of what is classed as "rape" in the 21st century is actually no more than what would have been the aforementioned "drunken fuck" of my youth.

Lets now look at all the so called actresses of late suing because they were "raped". How many were raped and how many were "victims of the casting couch?"

We have all heard the stories of actresses (and actors) more or less being told "put out, and I`ll make you a star". THEY COULD HAVE SAID "NO". These days its worse, we have slappers with fake tits who "want to be famous", FAMOUS FOR WHAT??? LITTLE MORE THAN BEING FUCKED BY ALL AND SUNDRY, but if they don't get their fame and fortune they`ve suddenly been raped and become famous for that!!!

Finally, and this is a genuine question. How much of "rape FANTASIES" are actually a genetic throw back from our cave man days? I cannot for the life of me remember where I read it many, many years ago, but I do recall that scientist believed their was a real possibility that in mans early days, rape was quite possibly how our species evolved, before we became more civilised.

Many of our most intelligent animals are seemingly doing it modern day, most notably elephants and dolphins!!!!!

Thanks you for your time :)

alexwatson62@aol.com

(still trying to register as a user)

heal33heal33over 1 year ago

i find this veryyy interesting as a guy because i feel a lot of guilt that im turned on by rape fantasy porn stuff even though i dont think i would ever ever force myself onto someone because and id never heard anyone talk about it so deeply as you did so, respect. also i find it interesting that im only attracted to a certain type of rape fantasy, which is weird to think theres more than one type, but im attracted to the type of rape fantasy where the victim secretly wants it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife told me that she, and both of her best friends (all girls), all have rape fantasies. I am almost 100% sure that none of the three of them want to be raped...it is just a fantasy that is not going to happen. If they were actually raped, they would not like the experience at all.

Also, my wife told me that when she was younger, she voluntarily went to a hotel room with two older than her guys. They had their way with her, and made my wife do things that she would not normally do. It was sort of like fantasy rape: She went with them voluntarily, knowing that she would have sex with them, and they could basically do anything they wanted, as she would have no way of stopping them, until they were done with her.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Forced sex with an teen age under 16, doesn't matter girl or boy is abuse or rape, my opinion ...... Girls over 16 thats already critical as they're early developer but still the mind is teen like ...... They may play wtih the fire but even dont know how to handle fire or the burnt ...... So its still abuse my sight of the event ..... Now rape fantasies and outplaying such stuff being over 18 or older, most connected to a physical abuse in the childs time and transported interesting a grown adult, physical power or helplessness ...... Exactly helplessness we experienced in the childhood ...... So rape fantasies having a solid foundation, but for sure the finery is in billion possibilities as humans being existence is

šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous