All Comments on 'Cousins Celebrate Nude Day Ch. 03'

by beaconsfield

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

NEXT WHEN?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cum again

i'm wet hurry with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My cousin

My cousin Helen from Preston and I have always got on well and flirted a bit with each other. I'm a good looking lad and she gorgeous, big tits and a curvy firm ass. She came to visit me one night when my wife was away and we ended up going to the pub and getting drunk. She was wearing a low cut top and leggings which showed everything off. I couldn't stop starring. She got me on the dance floor and we danced quite close. She said to me is that your cock I can feel and started to gring her pussy against it. We ended up going home and sucked and fucked all night. It was amazing. I wold marry her if I could. My wife found out about us but instead of being mad she asked why wasn't she invited into the bedroom with us. Now the three of us are fucking like mad and my wife and my cousin lick each other and fuck each other with a strap on. We've decided that my cousin is moving in with us next month so we can fuck even more often. I'm hard thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous