All Comments on 'A Virtual Temptress Ch. 04'

by QuietElegance

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HaruhiSuzumiaHaruhiSuzumiaabout 5 years ago
Still good.

Capital stuff.

I really want to see more of the two of then interacting.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good work as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You have talent. I like the world building but I'm not into the succubus domination. If it moves to a point that they're equal or something I might come back but I'm done.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 5 years ago

This is some really quality femdom/malesub! You do a great job of setting up these interactions. I'm really interested to find out the source of all this. It seems like the natural thing to do—if he wants to escape from the succubus, that is—is to stay close to other PCs, which could lead to some really interesting turns. But I'm a sucker for new characters.

Regardless, the succubus is really well-written and you do a great job conveying how the protagonist is feeling! Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep it up!

I'm on the other end of the spectrum from one of the other commentators. I really love the succubus dom aspect, and find that it is part of the fantasy of succubus stories in general. They are temptresses and seducers, after all.

Really can't wait for your next update. Lexi is a beautiful demoness name.

QuietEleganceQuietEleganceabout 5 years agoAuthor

It's been a lot of fun writing this, so I'm glad you guys are enjoying it! The story's been coming together pretty smoothly, and I'm excited to see what everyone thinks of the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
.

I would like the idea of this AI demoness having weaknesses and needing his help to avoid monster hunters or programmers trying to remove her from the game moreso than her turning him into a babbling mess and halting his player progression. 5 stars regardless.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietElegance@QuietElegance
440 Followers
I love getting feedback - please let me know what you think of my work! If you're interested in supporting my writing and seeing new stories as soon as they're finished, I also have a Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/quietelegance And a Discord server, where I write an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES