All Comments on 'A BBW Vacation Story'

by BigDonGStone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story!

Great story! Brings back many hot memories.

catsr2wildcatsr2wildover 18 years ago
WOW

Ok I'm a slacker...this was your 1st story I've read, but I guarantee it will NOT be the last. Now I know why I find you so damn sexy......

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot tub experience

What is it about the breasts of a voluptuous woman in a pool or hot tub? No wonder they call them "floaters" The story is as hot as the water in the tub!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An old friend

My name is J. I never really considered dating older bbw's but when I met Kat I kind of considered it. There was a certain sex appeal about her. We worked at a company for a few years. I was in my mid thirties, she was about fifty. She was about 5'4" 170 lbs. She had firm legs, calves were big but firm. top was big as well. Her German-Polish background as she said made her big. We left the company after it closed down. We lost contact for a couple of years. One day after a fishing trip with my cousin I was heading home and decided to stop at a local cvs. I just happened to see her at the beauty section. She was wearing a dress with sandles. It was in mid July and it was hot. I went over to her and massaged her shoulders. She turned around and her eyes lit up and she gave me a hug. She kind of pulled me into her and I got a little aroused. We left cvs and talked for a while as she walked me to my car. She told me she moved back about three months ago and got a job in town. She actually lived in the apartments behind cvs. She invited me over for a cold drink so I said sure. I had no other plans. So we walked to her apartment. On the way she touched me in the back. You are a little sweaty, she said. I was fishing down by the beach with my cousin. It was quite hot today, I replied. You can get cleaned up at my place if you like, she replied. All I was wearing was a tee shirt, bathing shorts and water shoes. When we got there i just took off my water shoes. The carpet in her apartment was clean and soft. She had a nice one bedroom place. She took off her sandles and got us some cold drinks. She indicated that the bathroom was next to her bedroom down the hall. Thanks, I'll be back in few minutes, I said. After I got out of the shower I realized I had no other clothes to wear. I went to the living room where she was with a big towel wraped around me. Hey Kat I don't have an extra shirt and shorts, I said. Don't worry I put your clothes in the washing machine, they will be ready later, she replied. Come sit on the couch with me so we can talk. It was getting interesting and we both use to kid each other about things when we worked together. We had our drinks and we were catching up on old times. Here I am sitting next to Kat with a towel wrapped around me. After a while I noticed she was looking at my mid section to see if I was aroused. She was facing towards me and her left leg was up against my right leg. I asked her, What is about you that turns me on? You like big women, she relied. I knew just by talking to you and the way you look at me, she said honestly. That is very sweet of you. Yea, I guess you're right, I said. With that said we started kissing each other. She had her hand on my waist at first. I felt my penis getting really hard. She noticed that and her hand went under the towel and she started playing with my penis. She then got up from the couch, she smiled and went into her bedroom. Are you coming? she asked. I saw her dress come off on the way in. When I entered the room we started kissing and feeling each other all over. My towel was off and we were both naked. She practicly threw me on my back on her bed and started going down on me. I layed there in ecstacy. She then straddled me. She took my hands and pinned them behind my head and we began french kissing. She then leaned up and put me inside her. I never felt so erotic in my life. As she was fucking me I gripped her calves. Her firm legs were pressed up against my sides. When she felt I was about to come she pinned my hands behind my head again and she watched me squirm as I came. She was smiling and kissing me as she held me down. I kissed her breasts as they lay in my face. It felt like something I never experienced. After a minute, I went on top of her and we continued to make love. It didn't take long for me to get hard again. She had me so aroused. She had her firm legs wrapped around me. We turned over and she was back on top of me again. I was still inside of her. As she leaned up she started playing with my balls as she was fucking me. It was another level of ecstacy as I my hands gripped her calves again. With my hands I was able to feel her soft skin on her legs and thighs and playing with her breasts. I couldn't believe that this woman was making me feel this erotic. I felt she was ready to have an orgasm, then suddenly we both came at the same time. She then leaned towards me and we began french kissing again. When we were finished we just layed in bed and we both fell asleep for a few minutes. She got to put my clothes in the dryer, got us some water and we just hung out in bed. I knew I was there for the night so we both held each and eventually we fell asleep for the night. I knew we would keep in touch from now on. She is one bbw that I was so attracted to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous