All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 11'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Those of us who are Dragonstruck thank you for the newest chapter!

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentabout 5 years ago
Oh happy day!

I love this story. My thanks to you.

kishikishiabout 5 years ago
Thank you so much

great to see one of my favs are up for another chapter thanks for that and as usual this chapter made me miss bedtime again oh well whats a hour or two past bedtime right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

Another stellar addition to the series! I just hope that the circumstances of life allow for us ravenous fans to get the next chapter sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm an idiot

I should have paced myself. Now I'm left eagerly waiting for the next installment even more. Shit.

TempestBainTempestBainabout 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the chapter so happy to see the story updated can’t wait for the next ^^

fromindiafromindiaabout 5 years ago
One Way to push to re-read previous chapters....

It's been relatively short for you to post the next (this) chapter but to understand the characters, I have to (i.e. still not finished with first page of this chapter) re-read the previous chapters. No complaint (please take it as complement) at all. A beautiful series by brilliant writer. Happy to re-read. Thanks and keep writing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dammit, dude, you did it AGAIN !!!

Awesome, just awesome! And now I have to wait impatiently for the next chapter. Maybe I should just wait for you to publish two or three...naah, ain't gonna happen, way too good to stay away from. Glad to see Nyx appears to be heading "home".

J

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 5 years ago
Another Bartholomew

I seem to recall that Chris magically put that Enchanted Tatoo on his first Familiar, Annabel, to protect her. It has grown into something quite formidable, although he didn't really know what he was doing at the time.

Now that he has claimed his second Familiar, Michelle, it would seem to be a good idea to duplicate that little event and give her the same protection.

I get the impression that Nyx is not one of the good guys, and may in fact be the ally that Radek is trying to connect with for aid.

Wonderful story, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dang

I blew through this way to fast am I the only one who reads the chapter and then rereads the whole series just to make sure I caught everything???

ikke1988ikke1988about 5 years ago
Great

Just started again form the first ch.

And this time give all the ch a 5 stars 😉.

Very good story mate.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 5 years ago
Very Nice

Nicely done LTPC.

One thing though, I was sort of hoping that we would have gotten an inside look at what was going through Susan's mind during that big scene of hers. As it is, I have to wonder if that's really Susan. Hopefully we'll get some answers in the next chapter.

As always, looking forward to more.

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 5 years ago
Susan Gone?

I agree with Jedikhan, as I read the part when the plant took over Susan's body I got the distinct impression that Susan had ended. Her mind had retreated as far as it could go and then... nothing. Sure sounds like a fatality to me.

jrome87jrome87about 5 years ago
Waited for ever!

I havent read this chapter yet... I opened the site logged in.... !endangered ch11! Im suppose to be working but here i am hiding in the restroom. Alas ill wait til break in an hr.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 5 years ago
Re: Dang

You are not alone in re-reading the series. Every time a new chapter posts, I find myself happily re reading the entire series to refresh my memory on all the characters, motivations and sub plots that add up to the sublime literary goodness of Endangered. Great action, well defined characters, hot, yet relevant, sex, and a bit of mystery and discovery have added up to one of the best offerings on Lit.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 5 years ago
Hmmm... thinking about the plant...

It didn't appear to be able to think Susan's thoughts...

And Susan sure seemed to be upset by the way Chris was treating her...

Ok, so I'm crossing my fingers for Susan...

Anomandaris2Anomandaris2about 5 years ago
Awesome.

Glad to have read this. Forgot about having read this for a while. Keep up the good work and may your muse be inspired so you can write faster. :P o7

ltpcltpcabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the feedback and encouragement. Not to fear too much about Susan. She's still in there, just a bit... well. Anyway, sorry about the time between chapters, not much to be done about it right now so thanks for understanding.

ErocratErocratabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

I suspect ltpc is having way too much fun writing this story. Reading it, I know I do.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you.

Was a nice surprise to find this new chapter. It was great to read and was well written. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very creative writing

I just started reading this story a few days ago. Thanks for the last chapter. Enjoyed it very much, look forward to the next chapter

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

I've been a fan since the beginning and I love the new chapter. It's a long time to wait so long for this one and probably for the next one too. However I know you have an actual life and can't always write so I can wait excitedly for the next chapter. You've been an inspiration for my own writing, literotica and actual novels I plan on writing. I'm very excited about Nyx and cant wait to see what you do with her. Anyways keep up the amazing work and hopefully you can get the next few chapters out a bit quicker if you can. No rush though, I'm patient

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Just like always the story is amazing and I'm thoroughly hooked even more. I've been a fan since the start and you've inspired some of my ideas of writing, both for literotica and actual novels I plan to write. I fully understand that you have a life outside of this and that obviously comes first but hopefully the chapters come a bit more often now. No rush though, you do you because you always deliver and I'm patient. As for Nyx, I am very excited to see what you do with her because I think she's very interesting.

TREK1TREK1about 5 years ago
LTPC

This was a long wait but so absolutely worth it. Now we can start pestering you for the next chapter.

Absolutely brilliant.

TK

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanabout 5 years ago
Sorry

I accidentally posted 2 comments. Ignore the bottom one. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FINALLY!!!

I'm going to go read it now.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkabout 5 years ago
Love it

Keep writing ✍️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I wish we had that president. Looking forward to what's next, best series on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I got a bad feeling about this

For some reason I cant see Chris' generosity with his genetic materials ending well. From the history that was setup dragons were hunted into being endangered for this exact reason and yet Chris seems totally willing to put himself out there for anyone who ask. I don't know, everyone seems entirely too trusting for my taste. Even him agreeing to work with Michelle was weird to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'M VERY INTERESTED IN THE SONG YURT WAS LISTENING TO

See? This is exactly what I was talking about in my comment on your last chapter. I started late, had to read in short bursts, purposefully took my time, and I'm done already!

See you in six months, O Most Anticipated Writer on Lit!

BrokenBoySoldierBrokenBoySoldierabout 5 years ago

As allways, I'm overjoyed to see a new chapter from you and eagerly await the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Seems a bit too harsh for this type of story,the political things you added that is.

The_Inked_LadyThe_Inked_Ladyabout 5 years ago
Love!

I am in love with your story! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, the content is top notch, and the editing is first class. So refreshing to find a vocabulary above third grade being used. I look foreword to hearing a publishing announcement in the future.

YoSam

JayDominicJayDominicabout 5 years ago
Fantastic read

I’m glad your bad my friend, I get anxious waiting for more stories and I wasn’t disappointed in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep up the amazing body of work

Sublime, excellent mix of intrigue, story and sexual elements a difficult balance, but you have it just right. Can't wait to read the next installment of this finely crafted tale. FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!!

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotabout 5 years ago

Normally I don't much care for cheat-mode characters, but you've surrounded him with an interesting cast of characters and events. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

PUDGYcorgiPUDGYcorgiabout 5 years ago
Best harem ever.

I have been waiting for this chapter to come out for a while now and it didn't disappoint. I loved the developing relationship between Chris and his harem. I feel that this may be the best harem story on this site. Anyways, I'm excited for the next chapter. Thank you for sharing the story.

iknowwhatiknowwhatabout 5 years ago

Nice work with the susan arc, very engaging and cool. Makes the other very vanilla character michelle seem even more boring then previously despite the big scene.

I liked the chapter, it slowed down a bit and wasnt so gruesome. Sure, some things was less interesting, like going to the doctor took too much time for example. But it was nice to not feel on your toes or dread over upcoming fights and then get hit with a sex scene in the middle of that.

Looking forward to more

TREK1TREK1about 5 years ago
LTPC

Any news on when 12 will be out?

TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Stuff

Thank you for another great chapter. I'll check in again in six months. ;-) ha ha.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kat and Vine

Lmfao, I loved how Kat ‘assumed the position’ while being reprimanded by Lisa. Nice touch.

I tried looking up the name of Susan’s leafy new tenant, but found nothing. Just curious, what mythos did it originate from, if any?

Alexwh1teAlexwh1teabout 5 years ago
Wow.

I love the whole series of these stories, you’re a seriously talented writer and continue doing great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great!

Well thought out, interesting ideas, clever applications of magic.

If i was Chris I'd kill that Dr. that did the MRI. She will only get worse. Really disappointed in Claire justifing her behavior.

Most any Dr. could accomplish the same research so she doesn't need to live and shouldn't.

Thanks for the great story. It's made a big enough impression that I remember to look for new chapters every 3 months or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Great story and even better writhing!

Well thought out!

Thumbs up all the way around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Any update on Ch 12..?

Any updates on CH. 12.. Could the Patreon users post what's happening with LTPC. Absolutely loving this series.. Good going mate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep Up The Great Work!

I have greatly enjoyed this story series to date and I am anxiously awaiting the following installments. Please do NOT stop wroting thestory intil it is complete!

TREK1TREK1about 5 years ago
Ltpc

Just reread chapter 11 in the hope that 12 will be out soon and to stay on top of what is happening in the story. I really hope to hear from you for a change.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

Hey LTPC! Ive read the whole series probably 4 times now and i love it and cant wait for 12. I have some thoughts on the story so far.

Since Chris always has a proble with over-filling his harem with semen, maybe he can experiment with the parameters of his orbs to catch the excess insidethem and the inject it into thier mouths or something. And speaking of the parameters of his orbs, since his magic is intuition based, it would awesome to see him go completely brutal on somebody by opening an orb in their body and just grabbing their heart or something.

Next, as others have said, would have liked to get more insight on Chris' mindset about Susan affer the incident. Did he sense something inside her that made him want to sray away? I guess you will get into that later.

Next, i would have thought the president would have gotten the BIA and marketing team involved in the science discussion as soon as he realized that Chris could solve all of the Earths energy problems and reverse Global Warming.

Last, i personally dont like the direction taken with the scene in the bar with the vampies. Chris has always wanted to be private with his love life and it seems he is being setup for a live exhibition with Lillian in front of her former lover or something. I dint know, it just seemed way more sweet, loving, and intimate when he was just alone with his mates.

Regardless, i will keep reading and rereading. Cannot wait for Reyla and Immi to join the brood officially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story

Love this story cant wait for the next chapter

TREK1TREK1almost 5 years ago
Ltpc

Ugh, the waiting is so frustrating and we hear nothing on the progress either.

Can you give us a comment please.

TK

ltpcltpcalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Update

Sorry guys, progress on the next chapter has been slow. My writing mojo is a bit off at the moment for whatever reason, but I continue to putter away on it. I've got about 15k words down that I'm happy with so far. There was more, but I've re-thought and cut a few scenes here and there. Anyway, apologies for the wait and thanks for your encouragement and patience.

TREK1TREK1almost 5 years ago
Ltpc

Thanks for the reply, it helps for us to know what's going on, at least the next chapter is coming at some point and I know all your fans, including me is waiting anxiously for it.

Just keep up the good work. THANKS

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

But some parts are somewhat troubling. What's more disturbing, a woman who has everything she wants (likely) throwing it all away because she gets mugged, or the fact that the only being in the story who's at all concerned about an amoral sociopath with a hankering to harvest a dragon having fairly unfettered access to Chris is the bloodsucking monster? Sure, they're all dragon struck, most of the brood's concern for Chris is dominated by how often he beds them.

OTOH, if everything happened in the story the way I wanted it to, it probably wouldn't be very enjoyable to read. Again, great story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this story

Can't wait for more of your work to be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

Looking forward to next and future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
how is the mojo going

great story keep getting better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finished Catching Up

After reading up to chapter 8 and then suddenly discovering that there was so much more written since then made me happier than you’d believe. This is one of my favorite stories, if not my absolute favorite, and it keeps getting better. I look forward to seeing more updates and I’ll never get tired of reading this, so please never get tired of writing this. Thank you for this amazing story, AnonJK

P. S. If you could add in a bad ass character named Beck—or something that uses Beck, use creative licensing—I’d be ecstatic. Though I understand if it’s a pipe dream, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story on literotica

I absolutely love this story and can't wait for chapter 12. I hope the next chapter has that ancient gargoyle Chris met on the island in the Mediterranean reaching denver. She would be a great addition to help Chris, since she's a powerful ancient she would be one of the most knowledgeable Beings Chris has encountered that could help him in upcoming battles. Not to mention I could just imagine Reyla going apeshit when a powerful ancient shows up in her territory looking for Chris. Anyway keep up the great work ltpc, I hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely story and a few questions

Very nice story, but I have a small question regarding your vision on instinct of dragons.

So Chris can/knows anything almost already (laser beams, sphere's,...) Does this have to do something with the spell of his father?

Secondly, dragons are (if i'm correct) polygamous magical beings. Do dragonesses have a sort of harem fetish? Do they get off on the idea that their husband has a cordial brood?

Thirdly, how have homosexual dragons organised their brood?

Thanks for your attention and work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Patiently waiting

Any news on new chapter release

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wonder?

Perhaps now that Susan is being ingnored by Chris it might be a chanse for some tentacle stuff sparked by a subcontious tought like the banana be it intentional or not. And btw thanks for confirming that you didn't kill of my favorite brood member.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
a great story

Don’t stop now it’s a great story!!!! I had to read it from the beginning again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really good story

Is it over?

TREK1TREK1almost 5 years ago
Ltpc

Any news on how chapter 12 is doing yet?

Please let us know.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

New chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unfortunately I think this is the end

I dont think there will be a new chapter. Ltpc only ever updated what one or two new chapters a year. Now he is saying that he has barely been able to write between work and writers block or something. Hasn't even updated his bio page to at least let us know anything at all in how long. Unfortunately I think this is the end. It is an amazing story and I really do hope that I'm dead wrong on all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is not a long time.

Check the dates between chapter 5 and 6. That's a long time.

McLovin6787McLovin6787almost 5 years ago
Updates

LTPC has a Patreon where he puts out an update about once a month, I'm not current subscribed so I couldn't say what he's saying but he's still around and writing. He put a sneak peak out for chapter 12 a while ago too so there's at least some progress.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 4 years ago
Continuation.

Well I hope this isn't abandoned as I was truly enjoying it.

TREK1TREK1over 4 years ago
From LTPC's biography page

07/08/2019 - Chapter 12 is up to 30k words now. Still patchy and slow, but progress continues. Thanks for all the encouragement.

It's going slow but we will see 12 eventually, thanks LTPC

TK

Racehorse73Racehorse73over 4 years ago
All the best

I sincerely hope everything is going well for you. I am an avid fan of your writing and dearly hope that this epic tale continues. I know life gets busy and things happen, but please don't let this story die. I've read what you have written 3 times this year in preparation for the next chapter. Thanks for what you do for those of us who cannot dream this up.

Throwaway131447Throwaway131447over 4 years ago
Simply Wonderful

I absolutely adore this story. I have just finished it (so far) for the second time. After reading it the first I immediately had to start over and read it again. The characters are all just so endearing and I really find the relationships to be heartwarming. You've built a wonderful, rich, world and I can't wait for more. Dying to see what happens with Susan, Chris and Hailey's relationship progressing, and of course the final reveal on his house upon completion. Thank you so much for writing this story and good luck on the next chapter.

StaukerStaukerover 4 years ago
Ltpc? You there?

It's ya boi, just checking in to make sure the phreshest story is gonna get completed, and wondering if there's any way for your fan base to help you

→ stauker_1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is it over?

Hey there LTPC, i enjoyed the story so far and i Hope there is more to come,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't worry, he's still writing

As of his last Patreon update (2 days ago), he's 34k words into chapter 12, and he thinks that he's about 2/3 done with the chapter, but that's a rough estimate that may change.

TREK1TREK1over 4 years ago
LTPC

Any comment from you on chapter 12.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

ETA on next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed every minute so far

This story has completely pulled me away from all other avenues of entertainment these past few weeks. I appreciate the physics twist (as opposed to just straight “magic OP everything” angle) as it tickles the engineer in me. I hope to see a conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dead?

So...... is the story dead in the water? Or is this gonna be one of those 2 year waits?

Hethen129Hethen129over 4 years ago
odd

this showed up as a new chapter for me?

ddealddealover 4 years ago

Glad you won the contest. I thought the notification was a new chapter. 😭

TREK1TREK1over 4 years ago
LTPC

19/12/2019 - Chapter 12 is up to 41k words now. I'm hard at work with my day job at this time of year and that's got to be my focus, so sorry for the coms blackout. Thanks for all the encouragement. It might take a while, but we'll get there eventually.

This just from Ltpc's bio page so the story is still coming along.

Ltpc, as one of your biggest fans, even I have to let you know that one chapter a year just doesn't cut it and that with almost zero communication.

We understand you're very busy and didn't gave up your day job to write nonstop and made hollow promises like some other writers but it is stretching out quite a bit now, it's almost February again.

Hope to see chapter 12 sooner than later.

TK

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 4 years ago
Odd

As Hethen129 mention, Endangered 11 showed up as a new chapter. I wonder why. It really got my hopes up...

lastman416lastman416over 4 years ago
FYI

Just to let some commenters know, Endangered Chapter 11 has shown up in your All Activity feed because it won a contest, not because it was published. That’s “activity” that tiggers an entry, apparently.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 4 years ago
Congrats!

Hey LTPC,

Well done on your award!

Hope you're well and able to get to the story as often as you like. I am very much looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mel

Nighthawk2000Nighthawk2000over 4 years ago
Construction note

Awesome story, as always.

One minor detail error caught my attention, though, and I’m just anal-retentive enough that I can’t let it go ...

When you lay tile floors, the first layer troweled down is either mortar or a mortar equivalent known as thinset. It is almost always black or dark gray in color. You set the tiles in that first layer and then let the mortar or thinset set, usually overnight. The next day, after checking to make sure all the tiles are clean of mortar, you install grout into the gaps between the tiles. Grout is a much drier compound than mortar or thinset. It’s made with much finer sand and it comes in a wide variety of colors to suit different colors of tile or stone. You use a rubber coated tool called a float to spread the grout around and force it into the gaps between the tiles. You let that set overnight, then come back the next day and do another round of cleaning before applying a sealer to the entire floor, including the tiles and the grout.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
Dangit

Thought this was the new chapter, lol. Maybe next year...

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
This just looks likes filler.

Just padding and no real story.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Don’t bother until there is a chapter titled FINAL

Look this is a great story 100%, well right up until the last half of that last chapter. Just filler trash.

So this story has grown beyond the scope of this website. Free to read stories by multiple different authors. This is now a novel and the author isn’t being paid. So this means that the story isn’t high on the author’s list of priorities as the guy has to eat and live.

So no we have a story taking many years so far and instead of making it more simple the plot instead twists even more, more characters are added, the existing characters are totally changed, simple things are done in the most complex ways possible. Yet while this is happening nothing is really happening about the actual plot itself, Radak and the barrier.

Truely Chris would have demanded and gotten blood for Susan’s attack. The whole series the male dragons’ protectiveness over their brood has been pushed endlessly. Yet he lets it slide. Really he has been taught the secret Assassin method I’d a finger out of the ether into the brain. And they know the Syndicate members by name face and scent. So Chris could jump in steps to China and the syndicate and find the bitch witch with the cane and just end her from the ether. Chris could do the finger thing or just while sitting in the ether put a orb around her and then let her suffocate with no air then remove the sphere. Now the old bitch died on her sleep.

The syndicate is warned, the syndicate top brass haven’t been touched but the syndicate have lost a very powerful enforcer. The syndicate now realise that anyone one of them could have been killed. So don’t fuck with what belongs to Chris.

So in the end this very complicated story is really a novel. A novellist needs to be paid so their work is delivered in a timely fashion. This story is very complicated and year long or more gaps in chapters makes it unreadable as you just can’t remember the story. Hellhiem I forgot about the thing entirely.

So just don’t bother until there is a chapter entitled “FINAL”

90JorLin90JorLinover 4 years ago
I like your story but...

It's a good and interesting story, but it would probably be a little better without a lot of the long winded lectures and explanations. But regardless keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please hurry up with the chapter...

TREK1TREK1about 4 years ago
Ltpc

You know you're coming up on a full year since you last updated. I know you're busy and it's just a hobby for you but unfortunately your popularity will plummet because of it ( even being one of your most dedicated followers ), it is just too long between chapters.

TK

AvaritiaAvaritiaabout 4 years ago
Waiting…

I once waited for about 3yrs to find the perfect pair of boots and 2yrs between chapter updates for a story I liked…that being said I’d prefer if things came about faster. Either way, however, I’m here. Waiting to the end.

TREK1TREK1about 4 years ago
Avaritia

YES I'm here to the end as well, it just gets frustrating to have to reread the last chapter or the whole story to catch up on the story line again and whether we believe it or not Ltpc is losing followers because he updates so slow even though he is one of the best writers on here.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dear TREK1

Dude, I really, REALLY hope you're either a Patron of his, or else like seventeen, to be leaving comments like this.

If LTPC had said this was his full-time PAID job, then the fans wouldn't need to tell him he's talking too long because the label would already be breathing down his neck about losing readers and everything you've mentioned.

But since he has specifically, graciously, apologetically, and many, many times stated that this is a hobby and that his work comes first, especially at this time of the year, what right do you have to demand chapters from him like it's his duty to write for you?

After he posted Chapter 5 in July of 2014, we didn't get another chapter for three years solid. Those of us who started reading back in 2013 (yourself included maybe?) all thought he'd given up or stopped writing or become a Baptist and renounced the whole thing, or something, until we got a lovely surprise in July of 2017. And what a joy it was! And the fans flooded the story with "You're backs" and "Missed yous" and "Bests" and "Looking forwards." Those are the kind of comments that give an artist the spiritual nourishment he needs to keep finding the time, lighting the gaslight, burning the candle. And he'll come back with "Sorry for the waits" and "I do this because of you guyses" and better and better stories.

Since July of 2017, he's posted six chapters in three years, which is an average of two a year, all longer, more in-depth, and more wonderful than all those early chapters, clearly earning the comments about how he's among the greatest authors and this is among the greatest stories on Lit... And all of us have been watching you, TREK1, almost that whole time, leaving comments like this: "It's totally unacceptable that we have to wait for you, and that's a darn shame because this is one of the best stories on Lit, but you're going to lose fans if you keep us waiting. I know you said you're busy but you need to step it up." OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, CHAPTER AFTER CHAPTER AFTER CHAPTER, even when he finally posts a new one.

Give him some negative criticism about the story. He'll love that. But if all you're going to do is nag him about deadlines that don't even exist because it's a freaking hobby, and also tell him how devoted a fan you are, he just doesn't need fans like you. I'm sure you're not wasting your time, sitting in your Masturbating Chair twenty-four hours a day, refreshing this page to see if he's finally gotten off his butt and posted a new chapter--though it certainly seems that way to us--and LTPC is also not wasting his time doing unimportant things like paying bills and washing dishes and attending meetings and doing taxes when he should be writing.

If you support him financially on Patreon or something like that, I take it all back. Lay into him. He's accepting payment and delaying the product with minimal communication. If not, SHUT UP! He's officially written 41,000 words of Chapter 12 as little as two months ago, so JEEZ, get over yourself and stop filling the comment section with the same crap.

Love,

An Equally Devoted Fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great work!

Hi everyone!

This story is amazing, I just discovered it and wolfed through it in just over one weekend! You've just won yourself a new reader! I'll advertise a bit for you on Three Square Meals comments, both series should share a fair bit of readership as they're both excellent long-runners with substantial chapters and fantastic elements...

Best Wishes,

Professor Anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Pleasant read.

Your style and storycraft are comfortable and captivating. Thank you. Please continue the story to conclusion. Its a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well...ok.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better.

Thank you.

XericXericabout 4 years ago
Great Long Tale

I truly hope you will complete this tale, it is good, engrossing, complex, very interesting characters, and more. Let us all see the tale through! Please?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
3764 Followers
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES