All Comments on 'Eating Kirsten's... Cookies'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good cookies

I always did like those girl scout cookies.

I can empathize with him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sorry

sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too Fast

You rushed the story was too much, the sex parts were good but leading up to it was rushed way too much. You need to setup the background properly.

Next time don't rush anything, even if it takes an extra paragraph or two, setting the background allows us to get a clearer picture of what's about to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Start.

build up the background more. You know expand the scene etc... But really keep writing you will get better with pratice.

msboy8msboy8over 18 years ago
I liked Your Story

I don't vote because of trolls and goblins. Tell us more about Kirsten. Expand on your world please. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
reminds me of another story that was on here

there was another story that was very very similar to this one, though I do not remember the title anymore. Same scenario prettymuch.... Be creative when writing, it will give you a much more thorough response. I rated it 50 because after reading just the first bit, it seemed too much like plagorism to me.

FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
Good job

Could have been better. But nice effort.

amanwholikesstoriesamanwholikesstoriesover 14 years ago
Liked It

I really liked the description, words and enjoyed it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous