All Comments on 'Beach Party'

by SeaCat

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beach Party hits great heights

A story of great warmth, humour, erotisism and huge amounts of heart. And well told too.. Well done indeed!

ElizabethWestElizabethWestover 18 years ago
Excellent work, Cat!

Nice job, Cat. I see you decided to leave the ending. Now, what about the orgy for part 2?

~elizabeth

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Nice

This story so nicely shows that illness is not the end.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

Great story and well written. I can relate because I, also, am a Cancer Survivor. We are the only ones who can understand the feelings of that night. It's undescribable! Keep up the good work. Your story was very realistic.

sophia janesophia janeover 18 years ago
~~

What a nice surprise you have for us! Well done!

Alexis HainesAlexis Hainesover 18 years ago
Yeay!

Little story, big message; like it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A huge story

wrapped up in a neat little package. how you managed to make me all choked up in such a short space in time, i'll never know but i invite you to do it time and time again.

BRAVO~

JBmanly50JBmanly50over 18 years ago
Erotic, but not really

Erotic is in the eye of the beholder. Nudity need not be erotic. I think this story was a good illustration of that. Thanks, Cat, for the story.

AvoidingRealWorkAvoidingRealWorkabout 16 years ago
This is a stunningly beautiful story

Part of what makes sexuality so wonderful is that it is a celebration of life. Sex at its best is two people's affirmation and total love and acceptance of one another. It's a way of thumbing our noses at death, saying, "Today I'm not dead, today I'm alive!"

<p>Your main character not only receives this total love and acceptance from her husband, but from her whole department. Not in a sexual way, but still in a way that is deeply moving and human. The loss of dignity one goes through as an extremely ill patient, that dignity is returned and restored magnificently.

<p>I'm having a hard time summing this up in words. I showed this to my wife and she agrees: it's a beautiful story.

<p>Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awww this was cute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That. Was. BEAUTIFUL.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 1 year ago

Fantastic, incredibly emotional. Life isn't all cheerleaders and super models.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A lovely wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous