All Comments on 'How My Sexual Fantasies Came True'

by tdelain69

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice story

nice story but the buildup needs some work

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 18 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Wonderful story, none any better. Tells of a Mother's love for her son and vice versa. Would like to read more of this calibre work.

zipado321zipado321over 18 years ago
Nice!

What a yummy story! Nice job! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amateurish Rubbish

"Nice story?" "None better??" This board then is full of illiterates.

This story was beyond aridiculous read; it was an atrocious bore. NOTHING in the course of the narrative bespoke of ANY verisimilitude. No realistic or even remotely plausible development of sexual desire between Mother and son; no maternal fear, shame,paternal love conflicting with raw carnal desire; no spectre of her husband, and feelings of guilt or anger therein, and certainly the father matters not a whit to the "son." Here's a clue: WITHOUT a realistic development of a narrative; without a conflict of emotions---known as PSYCHOLOGY---without a struggle to transgress social and natural barriers, a Mother-Son love story has NO power of TABOO, and NO power of EROTIC RELEASE...and bliss.

Okay, so then we can assume that the"author" NEVER was a reader Sophocles and Freud, and as such neither notions of fate, destiny, nor psychological undercurrents of any sort will make this lump of lead into a sweeping summer wind of power and desire; but this story utterly FAILS as raw incest pornography, as well.

The "author's language, is absolutely insipid, a bore that is careens earthbound crashes as did the Hindenberg. It is not enough that this story fails as erotica, but it utterly fails as hot porn. "Why" may the undiscerning "writer" and even more low-rent fan ask?

BECAUSE in order to even achieve the low standards of porn, a writer must have a COMMAND of LANGUAGE---alliterations, consonance, chiasmas, assonance, ironies, hyperboles, sentence length variations, punctuation, all of which add up to creating syntax, through which the writer can then utilize to establish tone, mood, content...HEAT.

As it is, the wretched writing incompetently shifts in tense; its vocabulary is so limited so as to completely miss the opportunity to convey the rising crescendo of orgasm; the imagination so berefit of any rigour that wonder, terror, shock, and absolute BLISS on the part of a son is LOST the fantastic apparition of the following: The eighteen-year-old son, aflame with desire for woman and, indeed, MOTHER, stands naked before her, as she does before him; she lies back and spreads her long legs, her big,firm tits sagging slightly to the right and left, rolling down upon her upper ribcage; her nipples rising above the areolas as hard, puckered, and pointed nubs, emphasized by the heaving tits uplifted in deep, hot, quickening breaths; her hairy slit, oozing its cunt nectar peeking from a bristly bush of Mommy pussy; and to this the naked son, his cock throbbing and bouncing with every heartbeat, crawls up between the long, spread apart legs of Mommy: his tummy rubbing upon hers, his mouth suckling her rubbery, sweet nipples as if he was trying to suck our her milk as he did as an infant. And then it happens; his dripping cockhead---pressed hard against two hot, slippery, greasy lips of Mommy's pussy is pushed through as Mother spreads her firm Mommy thighs, raising her knees upward and curling her toes. With a gasp, Mommy welcomes her son back into her birth canal, now sweltering, dripping, and fluttering as her own son's baton of meat melts aside sticky sweet walls of resistance as it slides deep, deep, and deeper toward her womb. The son is in shock. it feels so good! He is on top of mom. Her tongue is flailing in his mouth. His cock is caressed, squeezed, and suckled by the sweetness of a mouth, and the freshness of a hot, sticky peach. This mouth is Mommy's pussy. This peach is Mother's cunt. And now son is filling and emptying Mommy's beautiful pussy with his cock. How his cock throbs. How mother's pussy flutters. They gasp. They moan. She wraps her long legs tightly around her son's sweaty waist; he is not pounding her pussy. Then it begins to happen. She feels that flip flop in her tummy, the one she feels just before she cums when rubbing her own pussy lips---that and that deep, searing tingling heat welling deep in her cunt, over her clit, and racing across her body, down to her toes, to her tits, and to her roiling, spinning thoughts; Son feels it all of a sudden, the boiling in his balls becomes that hot, tingling shudder up the length of his cock, a feeling like liquid sun has raced up his dick to explode in pulsing bliss; both gasp and cry out, each thrust, each undulation taking them closer to their explosion and bliss; a cry of "OH, MOM" and "YESS, YESSS,OHH, MY SON,' then a mighty groan, a thrust to the very depths of Mother,and it happens: a Mother feels the sudden flood of her son's hot seed, drenching her cunt walls in massive squirts of incestuous cum. Neither are bound by any moral or insight. They are in the throes of cum. She feels it, she feels it, hot, wet, and pulsing. He feels it, he feels it: his cock throbbing and throbbing, firing gob after gob of his baby-making goo right back into the forbidden home of the holies that craddled HIM as a baby. And then the wave receded. Son and mom were drenched. From upon his waist, her long legs slipped down back to the bed, and she pulled him down upon her hot, wet, satiated body. And their he rested, fulfilled, and shivering in his nakedness as he did as a baby upon feeding of her body. But now it was son who feed mother---feed mother his baby-making milk, hot, sticky, and sprayed all over her womb. He had returned. She had her baby once again. And in the sweet, sweaty smell of cunt creme and cock cum, Mother and son drifted into a sleep of the Motherfucker and his mother sweetly fucked. And amidst dreams of mommy and the taste of forbidden pussy and taboo cock in their senses, would a son's cock finally soften and plop out of his mother's pussy. The thick soup of cunt cream and cum followed, dripping down over a mother's ass to pool on their bed. A son has fucked his mother and a mother has fucked her son. They loved it.

Now that the author can't take that simple reality and make something erotic---or even remotely pornographic from it is a disgrace! That some readers are so lowbrow as not to recognize spam from veal cordon bleu---or a good hamburger---only encourages low brow, low rent, and low account postings. Please. LEARN TO WRITE OR DON'T BOTHER!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It Sucks

This story basically sucked the proverbial "Big-One". It has been written many times, and usually much, much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

nice story,but a bit to fast for the mum ,to do all this,

liked it as i too fantasize my mum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love fucking mom

Great story. It got me turned on. I started fucking my hispanic mom after dad was killed in an accident. I was 14. Mom started dating (fucking) men soon after dad was killed. She confided in me about her sexual activities. Soon we were making out and started fucking soon thereafter. I would fuck her after she went on a date. She would tell me about her date while we fucked. We usually fucked on the weekends. I started getting in her bed at night for a blow job or a fuck.

We would got out of town and fuck in motels. Mom would pick up a man at a bar and bring them to the motel. I would watch her get fucked. After the man left I would eat her pussy while she told me about fucking the man.

Once she picked up a black man to fuck at a motel. We both loved her fucking black men. After the first black man, she only fucked black men when we went out of town. I loved watching her suck black cocks and then fucking. We were lucky enough to have several black gangbangs with 4 black men. I started sucking black cock that night.

Mom and I have been fucking for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
crap, pure and simple

i dont see the developement of the relationship beteween mother and son. add to the fact that mom was in no way repulsed by the sons prior actions. get a clue get a life and lear to write better. seriously!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mother Fucking

A friend of mine who has a gorgeous mother told me he fucks his mother all the time. He said his father didn't know about it. I went to his house when only she was home and I told her if she didn't fuck me I would tell her husband about her fucking her son. It was the best pussy I ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to the writer of that long nasty review

it is clear you are a total idiot. to have spent the time it took to think of and then submit that review proves it is you who sucks dead monkey cock when not jerking off into little boy mouths. get a life outside of erotic lit before you go into a total mental break-down you stupid cock faced dweeb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Poor

The author clearly didn't reread this after writing it, or he would have caught the typos. I think that lack of giving-a-damn on the authors part shows elsewhere in the narrative.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 17 years ago
Momma's Boy

I don't blame him for loving Momma's pussy, I would too. If your happy with your fantasy keep writing, don't stop now.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 17 years ago
Momma's Boy

I don't blame him for loving Momma's pussy, I would too. If your happy with your fantasy keep writing, don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It Sucks

It just killed my 5 minute

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Editing seriously needed

The content of the story was adequate, a little rushed, but adequate. What it needs is good editorial. The story corrects itself in different paragraphs, i.e. Mom was naked under the robe at the kitchen table...had this squirting orgasm...then, in the bedroom, after dropping the robe, she has a shirt on...then, he experiences her "first" orgasm in bed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I quit reading at the 7 1/2 dickey

I assume the female was at least DD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Spell Check, And Less CAPS

The story was okay, but once you get to the "Screaming And Yelling" Try to do less of this, CAPITOLS just get annoying.

Stuff like OH GAWD MOM FUCK ME HARDER, Can be expressed like , Oh Gawd! Fuck me harder mom!, Exclamation Points are magic!

Also, work on your punctuation, other then that good work.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
A dick stretcher?

Just a boy with a 7.5 inch dick, but now has 9 inches.... I guess having a big dick was one of his fantasies. The story was rushed and crammed into one page, which is okay for someone who just wants to get off quickly, they just have to read slow, or jack faster. As for the person that left the long comment, it is a fantasy, which means his Mom can be a slut if he wants her to be. To each their own and you can vote the way you feel about the story, or write your own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This COULD have been a _lot_ better with a good job of proofreading, BEFORE sending it in to publish.......WAY to many "missing words" & even some erroneous grammatical tense shifts. This whole thing felt so "rushed" that it lost all attempt at a story line, at the expense of what COULD have been a realily good tale !!

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68almost 2 years ago

I totally agree with "anonymous" below,,,,,,,, Such a shame !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous