All Comments on 'My First Time with Another Male'

by melsdad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i liked

I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Write more and find a lover

I hope you have found a male lover who can please you like you wanted when younger. Please keep writing too about your experiences. Man sex is HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great honest story

Good attempt at an honest portrayal of early sexual attempts

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Been there back there

Had a similar experience at a little younger age. I immediately went back with you to the time. I'll bet more guys have had a seduction story than they care to admit. Well done mate, keep writing and I'll keep reading and enjoying.

melsdadmelsdadover 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your comments

Hi, and thanks for all your comments. My story was true, it actually occurred and as I stated, with hindsight, I knew, if not in the immediate heat and confusion of the moment, not all that long afterwards, that I loved it, and from that time on, would have loved to have had another experience, but never got the opportunity for such an exciting event again.

I agree, all men would love the experience, straight or not, and it's about time we all stopped kidding ourselves about male to male experiences. Lets face it, at it's minimum, it's just sex, you being touched by someone else.

If you imagine yourself naked and horny in a dark room, would it really matter who's hand was stroking your throbbing cock, cupping your balls, or whatever level you wanted to go to, would you really care at that moment, if it was a male or a female?

As far as I'm concerned, when I'm horny, I don't care who strokes me. I believe the extent to which someone wishes to go is a personal thing, but for me, being wanked by another male, was incredible.

I do not find a male visually attractive or exciting, I'm not into anal or sucking, just what happened is fine with me. It was a physical thing, being touched, and I really did love it, even moreso because it was so unexpected, so spontaneous, so exciting.

I doubt I'd be comfortable with a similar, arranged, experience, but if a similar spontaneous situation arose, even now at 57, I'd be as easy a target as I was back then, but this time I'd at least repay the favour.

melsdad

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good on ya

Good on ya,i agree, spontaneous, is best.I see you like a little crossdressing, like to catch you doing that.Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hmmmm

As a woman I found this very sexy!!! lol .... I wanted more lol .... I love the straight male gay guy sex... makes me so wet... keep writing and I hope one day you get to experience that again, and tell us all about it!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Similar

1973 with my newly minted MSW degree I was working as a counselor in one of Boston's black neighborhoods. One day after work looking in a store window a well built African American sidled up next to me and commented on some of the clothes I was looking at. I listened to a question of his, and as I turned to face him noticed his hand lightly rubbing a bulge in his pants. His next question shocked me, "How about a beer? I live up the street over the hardware store." I said no thanks, but he kept asking, and making me feel bad that I was saying no. I finally relented.

Once in his flat I could see he shared it with someone, his sister, he said, but she was at school. I sat while he leaned against a bookcase - the beer was good, very cold. When I mentioned that he started across the room saying he could warm me up. I took a huge swig before he leaned over and pulled me up. He put his can down and held me my waist before gently pulling me to him. His kisses were urgent and extended, and that afternoon I learned what being seduced really means.

I left that day with sore lips, but my virginity intact. And I tried for weeks to erase the memory if my first time with a man with a series of bad dates. I finally called him a month or so later, and invited him to my place one weekend when my roommate was gone. He kissed and fondled me for hours Saturday fucked me for hours on Sunday, and though this was 40 years ago, and I've been married and divorced twice, I know that his pure raw loving was my best ever.

CiceriCicerialmost 10 years ago
Oh, to be 18..

I like your style of writing. Your experience reminds me of being in the locker room of a community pool. No one was there as I showered except an older male walked in and stood right next to me. There were lots of showers but he couldn't have been more than a half meter from me. I rinsed the soap from my hair and noticed his big cock and massive balls. Balls like two golf balls as I remember. I think he was waiting for me to act. I did my best to ignore him and got out of there quickly. I went directly home and masturbated. I have no idea why I was aroused. I consider myself straight but had he touched me.. I would've obeyed him. He was that powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
melsdad is a very good writer who can tell a well-rounded story on half a page! I gave this story a 5 (4.95/5.0 = 99% = A)

This story is super realistic.

It was very difficult for late bloomers to get laid in the sixties, even in late sixties. Also the so-called sexual revolution did not affect all demographics right away.

I was a 19 and a half when i lost my virginity. We both were on vacation. The girl was my age. I came in less than 10 sec. I told her that was my first time.

Many men were hitting on me over the years. I have never been with a man but i have been moderately bi curious all along.

To melsdad:

Thank you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Felt the same way back when. A teacher had been hitting on me for some time, eventually I agreed to letting him jerk me off, he did but I sure wasn't expecting his middle finger jammed up my butt. I shot my cum all over the floor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermelsdad@melsdad
47 Followers
In my 70's retired live alone wank a lot A real voyuer like to talk about fantasies enjoy literotica and voyuerweb