All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Dad'

by enigma40

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
geezer story

not another old geezer queer trying to convince a boy toy wrinkled old flab is hot! the only way geezers get shit sex is M O N E Y and the WHY is why write this pathetic garbage as no one is convinced, except old wheezer fags anyone wants them. go away perv as boys are off limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked it...

I think you took your time to get to the sex instead of jumping in, I appreciate that kind of build-up, plus, your other critic refused to understand that what they might not find attractive someone else always will!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fuck yesssss

Please keep writting about this pair. Many "old" and young love that sweet young flesh. As young boys desire a daddy to fuck them good. It is very hot and I love to read about it as well as watch and join in. Ignore idots who have no clue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More More More

More More More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot

makes me want more and makes me want to fuck my friends dad and just grab his cock and start sucking

michelle6969michelle6969almost 11 years ago
Community Service

As a schoolboy I was sucking a guy off at a glory hole in a local public toilet, when he said he lived close by and would like to fuck me. When I followed him out I saw it was one of the dads of a kid in my class. 15 minutes later we were in his bedroom and he was balls deep in me with my legs over his shoulder. After that we met regularly to fuck, till one day he wanted to dress me up in suspenders and nylons. I was reluctant but he more or less forced me to wear them and the effect that had on him led to the roughest fucking he had given me so far, which I loved. So now dressing for sex, and with his encouragement, I began to fuck my way around all the interested local dads, And there were many. First in two's but then in groups up to ten or so. Over time some of their sons took over fucking me and now some of their sons as well. I call it my community service!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Um, details?

The chest hair is a dirty blonde, while the pubic hair is jet black? An error, or do you have a dye job?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

VERY HOT1. I can remember feeling like I was the only young man noticing other men and attracted to everything abiut them. I WISHED i HAD THE LUCK DESCRIBED HERE! PLEASE CONTINUE...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous