All Comments on 'Mesmerized Ch. 04'

by Christyfan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gee Comments Back On - Could Be A Mistake

Just a bit of suck and fuck for the sick one's - hemungus black cock which wimpy husband wishes he could suck apparently. Self cuckolding at a distance with helper to describe how his wife sluted around on him and is now fucking her black husbands gigundus cock! How original sweetie - bet the pitiful jaded sicko's are eating up the wimp husband and his wife whore. Well only 13 more chapters of wimp to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a whore for a wife is a white thing

most writer in literotica,com are wife shares and wimps.most in their writing look for ways to show how much they want to give her away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

This is erotic? End it now and put everyone out of their misery.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Have to admit, the previous poster is right!

The whole "whore for a wife" is pretty much a white thing! I don't know why. But Caucasians sure do love to put it out there!

Maybe they do feel inferior. This story sure should. Breaking box office records for the most sterotypes per 100 I have every seen!

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
There are some sick turds out there

You know who you are. You want to talk about interracial love, sex, and marriage. Visit any military base in the world. There is every combination of racial and religious combinations possible, living and enjoying life. The wives and husbands meld with their neighbors, the kids play together; It is the united Nations as it should be. To you sorry narrow minded fucks - get a life. Christyfan I apologize but my bell got rung by some of the comments. I do apolgize. Thank You for a fine story. Ronnie W.

Del GueDel Gueover 18 years ago
Don't Listen to the Nay-sayers!

Those NAY-bobs can't write and are just jealous of good writers who can. They use their forked tongues and votes to deceive and denigrate. Your stories have lots of originalities. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dearest Ronnie - Get A Real Life

You missed the point - military folks aren't any different than most folks - respect, trust and honor are commitments of getting along in any way of life.

All of these foundations of life's convention have been smothered in this story by deceipt, lies and self cuckolding to watch a large black cock lovingly cared for by his wife whore that in effect he pimped out without charge except to watch or listen to from the black wife whore.

So, Ronnie is this the kind of deviancy that will bring respect and the races together in your eyes? I'm really don't think you knew where you were going given the respect shown in your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

That was hot! Best one yet. Keep on writing and don't worry about the complaints. My wife and I loved it, as well as the previous three.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

She needed to get knocked up by that big ole nigger dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

"Mister hemungus" is back! And reading and jerking to every interracial story there is! He complains as he does too!

For someone who hates the interracial ones, he sure loves to read every one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keisha proves the the myth of the big cock, she has a husband with a big one but she gets much more satisfaction from a much smaller one, Take note ladies.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Keisha? Isn't that Jamal's wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous