All Comments on 'Ann's Blackmail Ch. 01'

by johnlantone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59about 5 years ago
Creepy bastard

She should have told him to get the fuck out as soon as he started to threaten her with exposing her fling with the neighbor, and if he outed her, she'd ruin him. Too bad she was not worldly enough to take that stand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wrong category

this belongs in nonconsent/reluctance category since she didn't enjoy the encounter with this creepy jerk. she gave him his one time, next may have neighbor help her down in the basement one more time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong category

Nicely written, but--and I don't say it often--it's in wrong category. This is very fine Reluctance story, but not a very good Mature story. ("Mature" often imply, not only older character(s), but also a significant age gap.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So .. youre just a rapist?

You make R Kelly look good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Nice to see her suck a cock. All woman do it. It's only the religious ones who pretend they don't.

johnlantonejohnlantoneabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback!

Wrong Category: oops, I'm a new member here. I wonder if it's possible to get it moved?

So..I'm an author that wrote a fictional story. ??

Thanks for the comments!

maddictmaddictabout 5 years ago
Me too

That's just a terrible thing to do. Your a mean, mean man. Are you hiring ?

maddictmaddictabout 5 years ago

Yes I did.

Yes you should add more stories.

All of our comments will thicken your skin to 'constructive criticism'. Some simple blackmail is good for someone else s soul.

I believe Ann will cum around eventually (!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The storyteller , Bill or whatever his name is ,

is an

A GRADE ASSHOLE PAR EXCELLENCE ...... 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬.

letothe3rdletothe3rdalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story

Ignore all the mean comments. Story is great. well written. Really hope you will write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohnlantone@johnlantone
16 Followers
A simple man of simple needs with a passion for amateur erotic fiction writing with a bit of a taboo twist.