All Comments on 'That Incident'

by Rabbitrunner91

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TiggerTooTiggerTooover 18 years ago
Mike better lighten up!

I loved the twist at the end. I thought Mike and ? were going to an execution. On second thought, that may be true.

Just kidding!

IRL, Mike would have to lighten up or he'd be turned into chopped liver by Penny. Friendship is the real basis of marriage and friends kinda mellow out with each other and don't sweat the small stuff. Obviously, there aren't many marriages like that. But we can dream, can't we?

Thanks for a high five story!

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
similar to the doctor story

hmm, is it just me, or does the argument seem a bit too similar to rabbit's other work with the doctor? oh well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very good short story

As have been mentioned, the beginning leads you to believe the story will end tragically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i hate it when someone doesnt finish their story

i guess this writer only wrote in 2005, he wasted his time and everyone who read the storys time, by not finishing what he started, he prob would never be read on here again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Henpecked! She will set her own rules, twist ropes out of it and hide behind children. And from henpecked to cuckold - one step... And then it starts: No, we won't have sex as often as you want - the children are very light sleepers. I need to unwind and go out for the night with the girls- you need to look after the children today. Yes, I came home with a pussy filled with sperm - I have the right to give birth to a child from anyone I want, you adopted three non-native children, you will raise another one! And don't you dare yell at me-you'll scare the kids! And from now on it will be like this - do you understand me, weakling?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous