All Comments on 'I Remain'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sad, but so very beautiful

Thank You, for Your words have told me more about You; and made me understand where some of Your stories were coming from.

It is very touching to know there are some out there that realize not everything involving erotica is about sex. The mind plays a great part in our lives.

It sad to know that she has passed on, but please; forever remain Our Sandman

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now We Know

And we're better off for it I think. I've read quite a few of your stories over the past few years just as I tried to read stories by all of the "Heavy Hitters." I never commented on them although I did enjoy most of them. Why didn't I comment and encourage you and the rest of the best in erotic literature? Simply put I hadn't yet walked in your shoes and until I did, I didn't consider myself qualified to comment. Thank you for your efforts and your patience. Ronnie W.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Thank you

A wonderfully sweet reminiscence that gives so much insight to you and your work.

As always, our loved ones remain as long as there influence is left on us.

Nice work, Many Feathers.

H20waderH20waderover 18 years ago
Ah, Sandman

why did you change from sandman to many feathers. i do enjoy you writing and too have met two such women as your HOL.

vicky and anne both touched me in different ways and yet the same.

sophia janesophia janeover 18 years ago
~~

An amazing piece of writing. I feel like I "know" a piece of you now- thanks for that!

zanth6zanth6over 18 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing that. Now what I want to know is how

you went from "TDOM" to guest lecturing at Wellsley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I told you before

Once upon a time, I read this on another site and told you how you touched me. To see it here and read it again, put me into tears a second time. Your heart is amazing Sandman, don't let anything get in the way of that.

Darkest LordDarkest Lordabout 18 years ago
Many faces, Many names, through the ages, I remain

Even in the fog of darkness there is light. In chaos there is order. Even in great sadness and despair, there is always a glimmer of hope. In tyranny there is hope for freedom, and in ugliness there is beauty. As I remember reading this story before, I remember telling you how beautiful it was, and I wish to say this again, for all to see. Your writing is such, that it would humble popes and poets. You truly have a talent that even some of the most learned scholars in human history could only hope to aspire to.

AnnaVenus69AnnaVenus69about 18 years ago
it is over a year ago...

that I first read this beautiful piece. It moved me deeply and I told you so, but via mail, never here. As so many others, I felt I was in no way qualified to comment on your work. Now, I know it's not about that. Now I know how much even one simple word of support or encouragement can mean. Dearest Many Feathers, The Sandman, MC, love of my life. You are a truly amazing author by any name. Please never stop sharing yourself. All my Love xxx Your Anna

ericthebardericthebardover 16 years ago
Histories

The story behind the story is something I will always have an interest in.

This was certainly well worth the read. There was a lot I was going to say, but I find it all rather inadequate now.

May you ever remain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
And now I understand...

Inspiration comes from many sources, but it takes emotion to really make an author great. I don't care if it is erotica, fantasy, political speeches, it requires passion to be more than simple words and intellectual masturbation. When I first read your stories afew years ago, I was moved. I saw that you erotica could be beautiful and more than simple garbage to masturbate too. You inspired me to do something I hadn't done in years: to write myself.

I began writing, first here, and then other places. Now I'm a published author, not of erotica, but of other works, and on the verge of releasing my first novel. I truly do have you to thank for this, because without being moved by your stories, I never would have picked up that pen and found something within me that I never really knew existed.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Stunning.....

You have written what many (I suspect)could not put into words,so succinctly,the comfort & pleasure that Literotica gives so freely to us all.

Thank you Sandman.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
VERY GOOD WITH THE ANALOGY

The Sandman like all myths of facts, never dies just is reborn with each birth, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tears !

Dear " I remain " , Being a survivor I understand and will always be one of your readers . Go with God !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one typo. When you are correct, then you are “right” and not ‘write’.

Ian...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. This is a really cool story. You made me think deeply about intimacy and the gift of sharing a dream space with your friend. I think it is cool the she called you the sandman. One who could keep her warm with a fantasy...and it is also really beautiful that you were that kind of a person to permit her that kind of creative relationship and companionship. As if you were an IV of love to her mind and she passed in trance even from one place to the next.

I still prefer physical relationships and people in the same space. But, as I continue to gain experience I am all to aware that many people use our memories of other people be they waitresses waiters or brief friends as companions as they go through their life. Relationships in dreamspace really are intimate things, they are something i am beginning to accept and appreciate...even if they are only a necessary evil. I still crave proximity to the ones I love....I love the vulnerability of it.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your and Karen's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous