All Comments on 'Tag Team'

by buffbody

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I enjoyed this so much!

I'm really tired so I'll spare most of the literary critique...A lot of stories lately seem to have been attacked by the anonymous critic who says 'your story sucks, go back to your day job, etc...' mostly meaner than that though, so I want to warn you as your first commentator here that if they say that not to listen to them, because not only was your story sexy, but as a humanities major I can guarantee you it was well-written and constructed as well:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why A MiddleWoman?

Do da boys really need the slut? Well writen but male kissy kissy - cmon, how sweetly gay was this?

Surprize surprize - male gay right towards the end doesn't float but a few's boat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Next??

Waiting to read about their next threesome and where it leads!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot story, looking forward to more

please I look forward to chapter 2 of this story to see what else they do

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Different kind of story

Most stories seem to tell the same kind of tale. A man (or 2 or more men) take control of a woman or girl and bring her to orgasm with their hands, lips, mouths, and cocks. TAG TEAM, on the other hand, does not attempt to do this. It shows exactly what an ideal sexual experience is like, and that is two or more people who agree to have sex for the mere sake of pleasure, their own pleasure, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Go anal

I want to read the next story of tag team. I think they deserve double anal to feel their cocks together in her tight ass. Loved the boys kissing - brought the whole thing full circle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What happened next?

Please write the next part that details some of the action between the two men. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous