All Comments on 'Roomies Ch. 01'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Heels LoverHeels Loverover 18 years ago
Great Start

Love the way you set the scene. The build up to a story's climax can be just as great as the climax itself! I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Beginning

Very erotic and I like that you didn't just make it "what a lucky break, I happen to be a lesbian, too!" Instead, I got that Erin was in a state of fluid sexuality, and that she was responding to acceptance and opportunity. (And, now that she's comfortable with Shannon, the sweet, sweet fires of lust...)

Don't stop here. The story definitely demands seeing Erin's journey through to the end, seeing her embrace her first lover and become a woman in all senses of the word. Can't wait. *g*

oil loveroil loverover 18 years ago
excellent

loved the way you set the scene. can't wait for the continuation. can't wait to see where this goes.

ambaambaalmost 13 years ago
Never Gets Old

I thought that I would come back to this series of yours... because I loved it, and it's still as fresh as it was when i first read it. You get the innocence and confusion. And the idea that Shannon had never thought about herself as a lesbian before, but that she isn't closed to the idea really, just confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi Goldeniangel, I Love This Story.

This is a beautifully written story. Keep reading.

i-lick-pussy_Taliea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12566 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Roomies Series Info