All Comments on 'Magic Panties'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
amazing computer technology lol

loved the story,throws a humourous new light on technology & womens panties in the most amusing way..look out ladies if it ever became a realty..congrats to the author on a very humourous & entertaining story..my vote is 500%.regards geoff

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
gotta get a pair

Loved the Story..... very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where is the store?

Gotta get my pair of panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

very well written, very entertaining story. Cudos to the author!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Previously published?

I have read this story before. Exactly the same plot line and exactly the same idea. Have you published it before on another site? Or borrowed it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disappointed Voter!

The story was wonderful! However, there was no place to vote for it at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TECHNOLOGY FINALLY SCORES

Wow!!!!! I can't remember the last time I read anything that was over two chapters, without falling asleep. To say that I was excited and entertained would of course be an understatement. You now have a new fan! Blessings and best wishes!

jak

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Previously published 2

Cute story, nicely written and very erotic, but I have to agree with anon who said he or she had read the exact same story previously published. a year or two ago. the Ct. Yankee

pinkhawkpinkhawkover 18 years ago
RERUN!!

I read this story years ago. Not a simular story, THIS story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thesandman's Journey

I don't know what happened, but I used to have Thesandman bookmarked as one of my favorites. Then I notice several weeks ago, that his name and all his stories had disapeared. I you read the story "I Remain", you will notice it refers to why Thesandman signs his works that way. Many Feathers is Thesandman or a very clever imitation---LOL. I think Magic Panties was one his earlier works that he has edited and cleaned up. If I am wrong, please disregard this note--I obviously took too many "Stupid Pills" this morning.

JimDinMN

KowboyKowboyover 18 years ago
Kucos

It was a pleasure to read a well written story. It most definately held my attention as I read it in its entirety. This was an enticing tale that made me wonder "Where can I get these panties?" I hope to see the 'penis chip' sequal. Thank you.

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 18 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the comments...LMAO

But someone isn't reading my (new) bio...

I remain,

Thesandman (aka Many Feathers)

touchetoucheover 18 years ago
I want a pair!!!

Thanks so much for resending this awesome story!!! I so wish for a pair of panties just like these! For such a lengthy story you kept the pace moving brilliantly. A definite wet panty inducer. Bravo

backonthestreetbackonthestreetover 18 years ago
wet sensation

great story, enough truth to make it quite believable! I have some ladies I'd like to try them on!

professor98professor98over 18 years ago
Well done

I must say I enjoyed your series, “Magic Panties”. It was well thought out and had a very nice flow. The characters fit well into the story, and aside from a few minor grammatical errors, I found it quite intriguing. As in any story found on Literotica, mine included, it was predictable. That is not necessarily a bad thing however, as readers usually enjoy having a story come out as they wish.

I have never read the story before, so I have no idea what the others are speaking of. I do know your story should be well received by the female readers. Good work.

penwhalepenwhaleover 18 years ago
For the people below..

If you go into Many Feather's profile, you'll see that under one of the stories, he explains that Thesandman is his old profile.

Nonetheless, I liked it. I didn't vote for the story, though. :(

ThickLoverThickLoverabout 17 years ago
the geek strikes back!

This story really gets me goin, not because of all the action, but because its a geek and technology that gets it started. great story from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My favourite line!

In the last chapter was this line "A second after that, we both heard Christy come inside my backdoor" For some reason, at that particular point I cannot have been paying too much attention, and ignored the correct grammer in the text, with the result that I was laughing for ages, at the thought of a noisy ejaculation in the arse!! Good story, thanks.

garyr19680garyr19680about 14 years ago
Fun reading.

Funny and sexy, I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

Very well written and a good read so I give five out of five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
magical

Loved the story alot. Btw, if u do happen to have an extra pair, let me know....lol

KaelinthaKaelinthaabout 12 years ago
Interesting

It was quite an enjoyable read, the thought of making one climax against their will in a public setting like this is a rather exciting one. Soon as I saw the story title I just had to click on it and I surely wasn't disappointed. Thank you for the good read. My only complaint is that it needs to be longer. :P Encore?

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
Diane is no longer a virgin thanks to the microchip!!

Mats magic microchip got everyone a lot of orgasms and cums!!Ben turned Mats new sex buisness into fun for all and a lot of money in the end.Testing the chip turned Diane into a sexual tigress and Christy and Ben reaped the benefits!Sex in any form is fingerlicken great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmm

Your stories always give me many pleasures ! Have had to get the toys out to play !! Wish I had some panties !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

What a fantastic story. Now if you excuse me I need to go spend some time with my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow great story i wish i was Ben!

im going to ejaculate evry time i think about this story!!!!!!!

BoldVultureBoldVulturealmost 10 years ago
Great fantasy, but that technology ....

Many Feathers! This is one of your best. I enjoyed it immensely all the way to the end, and of course I felt that three-way cumming a long way off.

But trying to divine the technology drove me crazy. That laptop needs some kind of networking or transmission in order to recognize and control those little discs. Most laptops have Bluetooth (good for just a few feet (12? 20?). And all laptops have Wi-Fi. Both technologies require steps to get devices connected up. The half-mile thing applies to neither technology.

So here's what happened. As part of the total system, Mat had infected every known iPhone and Android on the planet with an agent virus. This happened even before he approached our hero. These agent apps are completely stealthy and undetected by the operating systems on the phones. The apps detect all of the little discs within 128' (subject to building materials and other interference) and then broadcast the discs identity back to the controller software on the laptop via the Internet. And of course, these stealthy apps took care of all the pairing and configuration in the background. This same transmission strategy allows the laptop to control the discs. This Internet/mobile strategy is why our hero was able to control the disc from much greater than half a mile. Mat's information about the half-mile was really disinformation to keep our hero from reverse engineering the technology.

In version 1.1, Mat is going to roll out controller app software for iOS and Android, so we don't need to keep hauling that 5# laptop to the mall.

Version 2.0 will have a self-service registration database so that users can control all the discs that they've purchased but not any others. I wonder if our here\o will find a collaborator to help him hack that database.

I wonder too if our characters will discover the delights fluid-soaked panties or whether the sex is just too good to go for the fetish.

All the best,

BoldVulture

NiahimeNiahimealmost 10 years ago
I want one

Many Feathers, your stories are as always truly amazing, this one in particular make me just want to be one of the first ladies to own one. Do you have any magic panties? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Story Line

Great Write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

This is a wonderful story . I've cummed to it 3 times. :D

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 9 years ago
Excellent

I have searched far and wide for the perfect mind-control story. This is a great one, one that blew their minds for sure. Hope I live long enough to read all your stories, Many Feathers. Keep up the good writing. MF

AK101AK101over 9 years ago
sweet story..

Outrages really good stuff but for real is there a thing like those panties and if the is where the hell can I find one :p ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
want some4me

OMG I can just hope this could one day be real !! Hope some nurd reads this and makes a pair I will be his first customer!!!

sunchaser796sunchaser796over 9 years ago
Loved it

I didnt think what it was listed as. But I have to say it was very good. But when you think about a chip that size, whats providing the power for the chip. There is in real life things that we dont even no about thats out there how they work. But I could only guess. Very sexy and sensual story.

thijssxthijssxabout 9 years ago
perfect for a late night

Thanks really amazing story, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so good

wonderful story light and full of fantasy. thanks so much.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963almost 9 years ago

Excellent story, not your typical Porn. Great character development and outstanding details about all of them. Way to go !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!

Awesome! Just great! This was crazy and funny and surprising. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Job well done!

topoffagaintopoffagainover 7 years ago
Excellent!

GREAT story and very well written! May I have a pair?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

dude this is so fucking good for something way out of left field

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great read

Such a great read...well paced and nice revealing of personalities as they unleash. I laughed out loud at times which is praise for how well written this waa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what a crock of shit

a bit like the film THE MAN IN THE WHITE SUIT....pure garbage.....and wasted time reading it too....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Well written, which makes a nice change from some of the stuff found here. Loved the telephone conversation. Its the first time I've laughed out loud with a Literotica story. It'd be nice to think someone at silicon valley is working on a chip like this.

jwoodiejwoodieover 6 years ago
Very good

As the previous commenter said, an actual story line makes a pleasant change. His guilt made this erotic, rather than a rape-like turn-off. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could be better

The substance is great, but it's not well worked out. The dialogues are too saucy, like the writer has spent too much time watching cheap porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done--a fun and exciting read! You kept it real, enjoyable, and scintillating.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

A very entertaining story, with an original premise and excellent execution. Thanx for the Read!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Utterly fucking Brilliant. You have a story here that is not only original but hot and funny with a side of eroticism thrown in. Loved it from start to finish, and what a finish it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous